Motorized Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T5000i
Tablet connection, weight capacity: 200kg, motor: 5.0HP, speed range: 1-22km/h, incline adjustable in 22 positions, 99 exercise programs, suspension, running area: 155x53cm.
- Alternatives (1)
Motorized Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T5000i
Motorized Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T5000i is a professional running belt designed for commercial use, offering many functional and safety features such as a high quality computer with backlit LCD display, highly reliable engine with the power of 5.0HP, incline mechanism adjustable in 22 levels and massive hard-plastic reinforcements along the running area. This treadmill allows connection to tablet or iPad via Bluetooth technology and iRunning+, an application through which you can run virtually e.g. in the Alps, world’s metropolises or other interesting places. You can watch the course of the route on device’s display with Street View on Google Maps. The app also enables the adjustment of all settings through the tablet/iPad.
The backlit LCD display shows useful information such as training speed, time, distance, heart rate or burned calories. Other advantages of inSPORTline inCondi T5000i are the silent run of motor, handlebar pulse sensors, speed adjustable up to 22km/h and levelling system. The robust construction with the running area of 155x53cm and weight capacity of 200kg ensures high durability of the machine. The treadmill is equipped with noise protection system and SAS shock-absorbing system. To provide maximum safety, treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T5000i includes a safety key, which automatically stops the belt in case of collision. The exercise computer is designed to provide the most accurate information about your training, offering 99 preset programs, 12 user programs and a manual program, through which you can adjust the treadmill according to your actual needs. For improved comfort the controlling panel contains a holder for electronic devices or books.
Motorized Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T5000i also features body fat measurement function. If you hold the handlebar pulse sensors or use a chest belt (not included), you can measure your body fat index (BMI) in a moment. Due to all these features and high quality construction Motorized Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T5000i has become a popular and widely sought after treadmill for commercial, professional use.
- Powerful motorized treadmill with electronic incline
- Highly efficient and reliable motor
- Motor power: 5.0HP
- Speed range: 1-22km/h
- Large safety button for immediate stop in case of danger
- Incline range: 22 positions
- Suspension: noise protection shock-absorbing system
- Pulse sensors in handlebars (display range: 40-190bpm)
- Quick speed and incline button in handlebars
- Chest belt not included
- Backlit LCD display
- 99 preset exercise programs
- 12 user programs
- HRC program (3 modes)
- Body Fat measurement
- Bluetooth iRunning+ application connection
- Computer displays: time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories
- 3.5mm audio outlet, speakers
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Massive construction with durable surface treatment
- Side hard-plastic reinforcements
- Non-slip side reins
- Running area size: L155 x W53cm
- Assembled dimensions: L205 x W84 x H125cm
- Max weight capacity: 200kg
- Weight: 152kg
- Category: S (EN957 norm) – suitable for commercial use
Programs and iRunning app+ possibilities:
- Quick start
- 20 programs with preset speed and incline
- Manual program for setting time, distance and calories
- Adjustable user programs with memory
- HRC program for pulse monitoring
- GYM center – iRoute: setting of real route via Google Earth and Street View and favorite routes function; running deck elevation adjusts to the course of the route
- Sharing of exercise data on Facebook and/or Twitter possible
- Exercise data memory
iRunning+ application requirements:
- Android: Display resolution 1280*752, Android 4.0 tablet (10").
- iOS: 5.0 and higher, iPad4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini
- Wi-Fi internet connection
Highly durable construction
Durability, which is ensured by the steel construction and hard-plastic side reins, represents the main feature of inCodi T5000i.
Great stability and high weight capacity
Massive construction with levelling system provides a high level of stability. Weight capacity of 200 is thus reasonable.
Rich in functions
This treadmill offers preset programs with different route profiles, FAT function for body fat measurement, HRC program, which automatically adjusts the load according to the actual heart rate, and 12 user programs for time-saving.
iRunning+ application represents one of the main advantages. This application allows you to adjust the training programs, save exercise data, share the exercise data on social networks and watch actual performance (heart rate, distance, etc.).
Run anywhere in the world
The iRunning+ application allows the setting of route in almost any area of the world through Google Maps. You can run e.g. on the streets of Paris or Miami. During the training you can view real pictures of the route via Street View. Desk elevation adjusts to the actual terrain, making the run more enjoyable and real. See the whole world from the comfort of your home!
A high level of comfort, essential even for running on a treadmill, is ensured by improvements such as a touch control panel, practical fan or audio speakres for playing MP3s stored on your mobile phone.
K tomuto produktu Vám nabízíme prodlouženou záruku
The weather can't stop you!
Lukáš Rosol, a Czech proffesional tennis player, recommends this treadmil
Cvičením na rotopedu inSPORTline posilujete tyto partie: