About purchase - foreign countries
1. ORDER AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Valid identification data will be required with your order (name, surname, address, phone, email). These data are necessary to issue the invoice and to deliver your goods. The seller does not bear the responsibility for problems caused due to incorrent or non-complete data, especially when no phone number was stated.
SEVEN SPORT Ltd., which operates stores www.insportline.eu , states that customers information is stored in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, namely the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 101/2000 Coll. and subsequent amendments and regulations. The buyer, entering into a contract, agrees with the processing and collection of his personal data in the seller´s database after successfull completion of the contract and until a written statement disagreeing with such treatment. The buyer has the right to access his personal data, the right to correct them, including other legal rights to such data. Personal data can be removed from the database based on the customer's written request. Personal data of customers are fully protected against abuse. The contractor does not provide the customer's personal information to any other person. An exception are the external carriers that are provided with the personal information of customers to a minimum, that is required for delivery of the goods. The customer may make a written request to remove such information from the company database.
2. ORDER CONFIRMATION
Order is accepted within 24 hours, confirmation of receipt of your order as well as information about your goods shipped are sent via email. To confirm some of your orders (e.g. purchase of larger quantities, etc.), we will contact you by phone.
3. ORDER CANCELLATION
Each order can be cancelled within 24 hours, entirely via email sent to the adress: email@example.com.
4. PRICES, PAYMENT, SHIPMENT AND PACKING
The seller reserves the right to change prices. The consumer orders the goods at the prices listed on this site at the time of final confirmation. For verification, the consumer receives a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours. The seller reserves the right to change technical specifications of the product and colour in order to improve its performance without prior written notice.
Consumer can pay for goods only in advance. Payment methods are via bank transfer or online credit card payment.
- Payment order - you will make a payment by bank transfer to our account. The shipment will be sent after receipt of the invoice amount to our account. If no payment is made within 14 days upon receipt of payment information, your order will be considered to be cancelled.
- • Online by a credit card - after sending your order you will be redirected to the secure online interface for credit card payment. This is the fastest method of payment.
Shipment will be send after we receive payment in to our account. Customer will be informed about shipping via e-mail.
procedure for receiving the delivery:
- Make sure the packaging of the product is not damaged. If the packaging shows any signs of damage (e.g. is broken, unstuck, etc.) do not accept the goods or accept under correction.
- Goods shipped on pallets has to be wrapped in a protective foil and a cross sealing by the inSPORTline company tape has to be present. If the foil or tape is damaged, then accept the goods under correction or do not accept at all.
- In the event that the package is fine take the goods. Please note that according the conditions of the deliverer, the goods can not be unpacked and checked before accepting.
- If you notice damage after unpacking the product, please contact us immediately. If it is possible make photos of damage. When unpacking, make sure not to damage the packaging and the inside padding, in your own interest do not throw the packaging and keep it for some time.
5. DELIVERY TIME
Delivery time may vary for different countries. Customer will be informed about delivery services via e-mail.
In case, the order can not be executed or any products are not in stock, we will inform you of this fact immediately.
The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in the following cases: goods are not produced or delivered any more or the supplier significantly changed the good´s price. If this happens, the seller will immediately contact the buyer. If order was paid and after cancelled, payment will be returned to the customer´s account.
7. TAX AND WARRANTY CERTIFICATE DELIVERY
Tax certificate is send to customer´s e-mail. Warranty certificate of the manufacturer, if provided by the manufacturer, we send confirmed. For goods not containing the manufacturer's original warranty certificate, the invoice serves as a warranty certificate in case that the following is provided: name and surname, name or trade name of the seller, his identification number, residence, if registered as juridical person, or home address if a natural person.
8. WITHDRAWAL FROM A CONTRACT - RETURN OF GOODS
In accordance with Law No. 367/2000, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods. If he decides to withdraw from the contract within this term and he keeps to the below-mentioned terms, the purchase price will be returned:
- Withdrawal from the contract must always be in writing;
- If the goods, to be returned under this warranty, are packed in a different container, bear marks of wear or are damaged or incomplete (including accessories, warranty certificate, instructions etc.) the seller has the right to demand compensation;
- Expenses associated with postage and packing and transportation of the goods to the supplier shall be borne by the customer to full extent;
- Money for the goods will be returned to the customer by bank transfer to his account at the latest within 30 days of withdrawal from the contract.
The seller is responsible to the consumer, that the thing sold is at the time of acceptance by the customer, in accordance with the contract, in particular, it is free of defects. In case of conflict with the contract, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract. The consumer has the right, that the seller, free of charge and without undue delay, put the product in accordance with the purchase agreement, according to consumer demand by exchanging the product . If such procedure is not possible, the buyer may request a reasonable discount on the price or withdraw from the contract. This does not apply if the consumer, prior to accepting the product, knew about the conflict with the contract or conflict with the contract has he caused.
9. CLAIMS AND WARRANTY
The warranty period starts by the buyer accepting the goods. Any complaint will be filled with you by individual agreement to your satisfaction in accordance with applicable law. The buyer is required to check the goods after the delivery so as to detect possible defects. If such damage is detected, the buyer is obliged to inform our company about such fact immediately. We assume no responsibility for damages caused by the delivery company. If the complaint is justified, the buyer is entitled to reimbursement of necessary expenses, incurred in connection with the claim application (in particular transport costs of the goods under complaint to us).
All goods are covered by warranty for 24 months unless stated otherwise . The guarantee applies to manufacturing defects only.
The warranty does not apply to:
a) defects resulting from normal use;
b) by improper use of the product;
c) improper storage.
1. Inform us in writing of the complaint by e-mail, filling out online forms or in writing
2. Deliver the goods in person or send by registered parcel (no cash on delivery) to our address. In case of larger goods, shipping by delivery company General Parcel can be arranged by phone.
3. Customers can learn more about the course of a claim via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The customer will be informed about the end and the result of the claim in writing by e-mail.
Wholesale orders, delivery, claims and warranty are governed by the provisions set out in the general sales contract and business conditions for wholesale customers.