What are cookies:
- to the right function of our website, to complete your orders with minimum problems;
- remebering user name and password so they do not have to enter it each time;
- in determining which sites and features the visitors use most often; based on this, we can best adjust our offer to your requirements;
- help us find out which ads are most viewed by visitors, so that they do not always see the same ad when they browse the site, or show ads for items they are not interested in.
Additional information about cookies can be found here
Which cookies we use:
The cookies used on our site can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term "session cookies" that are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser and persistent cookies for a long time remaining on your device for a long time or until you manually delete them leaving cookies on your device depends on your cookie settings and settings for your browser.)
In terms of the functionality of each cookie, the cookies can be divided into:
- conversion, which allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which, combined with conversions, help analyze the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their correct targeting
- analytical tools that help us improve the user experience of our site by understanding how users use it
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors on our site may be displayed by an advertising agency in order to better customize the display of internet advertising banners on your websites. However, you can not be identified.