Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T6000i
Can be connected to an app, sizable running deck, pause function, quality suspension, 30 programs, high weight capacity, very sturdy frame.
- Alternatives (5)
- Video (6)
Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T6000i
Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T6000i is a professional treadmill suitable for commercial use. The treadmill has a variety of functions and safety features, for example a sophisticated control panel with a backlit LCD display, a reliable AC motor with maximum output of 4 HP or 18 adjustable inclination levels or sturdy braces from hardened plastic along the whole running deck. You can connect the treadmill to your tablet or iPad through Bluetooth and the FitShow app.
The backlit LCD display shows all the information you may need – speed, time, distance, heart rate frequency or the number of burnt calories. Other advantages of the inSPORTline inCondi T6000i treadmill include a quiet running, handlebar heart rate sensors or 22 km/h maximum speed. With a well-geared engine the treadmill can be used for walking. The sturdy frame with a 163 x 55 cm running deck and 160 kg weight limit guarantees high durability during exercising. inCondi T6000i has a noise-limiting shock absorbing system (SAS) that significantly cushions impacts. To ensure the user’s maximum safety, the treadmill has a safety key that can be pulled out to immediately stop the treadmill.
To achieve the best results during training, the treadmill is equipped with a sophisticated control panel. On the panel, you can choose from 24 pre-set programs, 3 user programs, 2 HRC programs or a manual mode that will allow you to adjust settings exactly according to your needs. The treadmill also has a Pause function. Thanks to this, you can interrupt your training for a while and that come back without losing your progress. An unusual feature presents the Matrix function that counts 400 m long laps. The control panel also has a holder for your smart devices or e-book readers. A nice bonus is the auto-lubrication feature. Just fill our tank with silicone oil as soon as the warning light on the control panel warns you. Maintaining the machine is minimal. Thanks to these features, Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T6000i is a sought after commercial model that can be used for home or club use as well.
- extremely efficient and reliable AC motor
- possibility to connect with applications via Bluetooth
- FitShow (Android 4.3+) / FitShow LITE (iOS 8.0+)
- Zwift (Android 7.0+/ iOS 9.0+) and support application Zwift Companion (Android 7.0+/ iOS9.0+) for control of the device from phone
- training in the form of a game in a 3D virtual environment
- setting goals and creating a training plan
- possibility of communication with other users online
- create your own avatar to represent you on the screen
- compatible with Apple Health, Strava, Training Peaks, Garmin Connect, Adidas Training, Map My Fitness, Today's Plan
- Kinomap (Android 4.4+/ iOS 9.0+) - when selecting the machine type, select Elliptical and select Fitshow as the machine brand
- inSPORTline is not a developer of the mentioned applications and does not accept responsibility for possible errors or incompatibilities of applications (in case of problems we are willing to help)
- user-friendly controls
- Pause function
- Matrix function - a race on a 400 m circuit
- sturdy frame with durable coating
- braces made of hardened plastic along the whole running deck
- safety side rails with anti-slip surface
- Can be used for walking
- HRC program: this machine can increase or decrease the resistance to keep your heart rate in optimal heart rate zone
- computer displays: time, speed, distance, heart rate frequency, calories
|motor output||4 HP|
|running deck dimensions||163 x 55 cm|
|number of inclination levels||18|
|maximum inclination||6.2° (10.85 %)|
|speed||1 - 22 km/h|
|suitable for walking||yes, without limitation|
|total number of programs||30|
|heart rate frequency sensors||yes|
|system to compensate for uneven floor||yes|
|suspension||Shock Absorbing System|
|chest strap receiver||yes|
|chest strap part of package||no|
|dimensions||h150 cm x w86 cm x l215 cm|
|dimensions while folded||***|
|weight limit||160 kg|
|power input||220V, 230V|
|category||SB (dle EN957)|
|use||commercial, club, home|
- INDOOR – records your exercise on the trainer
- OUTDOOR – records your exercise outside, using GPS
- Running in scenic environments – road, wilderness, glacier, mild climate, desert
- Maps – choose a pre-set track according to a map
- 10 pre-set programs – a walk, race walk, high intensity, endurance and others (only treadmills)
- 5 HRC modes - exercising according to heart rate (only treadmills)
- possibility of long-term exercise planning (only for treadmills)
- Time passed
- Calories burnt
- Distance covered
- Steps per minute
- Heart rate
- Average speed
- Average pace
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Lukáš Rosol, a professional Czech tennis player, recommends running on inSPORTline treadmills.
Treadmills help you focus on these areas:
Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T6000i - Product parameters
The higher the output, the higher the user weight limit. Treadmills with high output can also move faster.
Running deck inclination is one of the most important aspects of a treadmill. The outmost majority of motorized treadmills feature electronic inclination. Cheaper models either have fixed or manually adjusted inclination.
States the number of available incline levels.
Generally speaking, the longer the running deck, the more comfortable exercise the treadmill provides. For taller people, minimum recommended running deck length is 140 cm. Running decks on professional treadmills are suitable for everyone.
The total numner of pre-set and user programs, manual mode and HRC program (if applicable).
User programs are programs that can be set according to the requirements of the user and saved into the memory of the treadmill's console.
A tablet holder doesn't have to be used only for a tablet. You use it to prop up a book, magazine or a mobile phone.
A necessary part of every treadmill - a magnetic safety with a clip attached to your clothing that, when pulled out, immediately stops the treadmill.
If the treadmill features an audio jack (3.5 mm), you can connect it to your phone and replay music through inbuilt loudspeakers.
Treadmills without motor are moved via the force created by the user's legs and subsequent inertia. Motorized treadmills feature and electric motor that moves the running deck. On these treadmills, you can adjust the running speed at will.
Generally speaking, the heavier the treadmill, the more robust it is and the longer its service life. The weight of professional treadmills can far exceed 100 kg.
Most treadmills are powered via 220/230V outlet. Treadmills without motors only require batteries for their control panels.
Category according to EN standard: H (Home use) for home use, S (Studio) for commercial and club use. The letters A, B and C denote the presicion of data measurement.
Home treadmills are suitable for home use only. The higher-quality club treadmills can be used in hotels, school gyms, public gyms, etc. Commercial treadmills can be used anywhere, mainly in professional commercial fitness centres.
Treadmills inSPORTline inCondi feature a technology that connects them to smart devices via an app. This way, you can experience training on a whole new level. You can also save your results and follow your long-term statistics.