Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T50i
Perfectly suspended home treadmill that you connect with your tablet or mobile! Enjoy great features, a spacious treadmill and music from the built-in speakers.
- Alternatives (6)
- Video (6)
Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T50i
With Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T50i you will enjoy the best that modern treadmills can offer, right from the comfort of your home! As part of the inCondi series, the machine is particularly attractive with the use of FitShow app. Connect to a tablet or mobile phone to keep track of your training data, use unique features, or run virtually anywhere in the world. The control panel is also equipped with an audio jack and speakers if you want to train to the rhythm of your favorite music.
The machine itself offers a wide selection of profile programs with varying loads, as well as 3 programs that you can customize to your specific requirements. A chest strap is also included to take advantage of the popular HRC function, which automatically adjusts the load to reach your target pulse.
When running, the large running area with 15 lift levels is a big advantage. It is equipped with suspension, which absorbs unpleasant noise and ensures pleasantly quiet operation of the machine. The rugged construction gives the belt stability but thanks to the folding mechanism and transport wheels the machine can be handled relatively easily.
Silent as a mouse
Maybe a little clumsy mouse, but the truth is that quiet operation is what our customers praise the most on the inCondi T50i. Strong and robust frame with high quality Air Cushion suspension dampens any noise even during intensive training. That's why the machine is ideal for home training - you won't disturb family or neighbors.
Close to the hearth
The most effective workout goes hand in hand with heart rate monitoring. With the Polar chest strap, you can take advantage of HRC programs and set your heart rate ideal for maximum calorie burning. The program then automatically adjusts the load to reach the target pulse.
Stay in touch with the world
By pairing a tablet with treadmill, you get not only a way to record and rate your workout, but also the opportunity to share your success with others. Another specialty of the applications is the possibility to choose a route somewhere on the other side of the globe and virtualize it.
The running surface of the inCondi T50i is half a meter wide and measures 140 cm in length. Such dimensions are close to those that we would rather look for belts on a professional level and thus guarantee a comfortable start and space during training.
- spacious home belt from interactive inCondi series
- easy and intuitive operation
- side safety treads with non-slip surface
- Air Cushion running surface suspension
- chest beltincluded
- possibility to connect with applications via Bluetooth
- FitShow (Android 4.3+) / FitShow LITE (iOS 8.0+)
- Zwift (Android 7.0+/ iOS 9.0+) and support application Zwift Companion (Android 7.0+/ iOS9.0+) for control of the device from phone
- training in the form of a game in a 3D virtual environment
- setting goals and creating a training plan
- possibility of communication with other users online
- create your own avatar to represent you on the screen
- compatible with Apple Health, Strava, Training Peaks, Garmin Connect, Adidas Training, Map My Fitness, Today's Plan
- Kinomap (Android 4.4+/ iOS 9.0+) - when selecting the machine type, select Treadmill and select Fitshow as the machine brand
- inSPORTline is not a developer of the mentioned applications and does not accept responsibility for possible errors or incompatibilities of applications (in case of problems we are willing to help)
- non-slip safety steps
- wide selection of programs and 15 load levels
- safety key
- tablet holder (max. diagonal 10 ")
- USB slot and audio jack (3.5mm)
- quality speakers
- HRC program, that automatically regulates the load to reach the target heart rate
- WATT program to maintain the set power
- computer displays: time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories, step number
|motor output||2.5 HP|
|running deck dimensions||140 x 51 cm|
|number of inclination levels||15|
|maximum inclination||6.5° (11.35 %)|
|speed||1 - 20 km/hod|
|suitable for walking||maximum of 2 hours at 6.5 km/h
after that it is recommended to take at least 15 min pause
|total number of programs||30|
|heart rate frequency sensors||yes|
|system to compensate for uneven floor||yes|
|chest strap receiver||yes|
|chest strap included||yes|
|dimensions||h144 cm x w88 cm x l194 cm|
|dimensions while folded||h156 cm x w88 cm x l123 cm|
|weight limit||140 kg|
|power input||220V, 230V|
|category||HC (according to EN957)|
- INDOOR – records your exercise on the trainer
- OUTDOOR – records your exercise outside, using GPS
- Running in scenic environments – road, wilderness, glacier, mild climate, desert
- Maps – choose a pre-set track according to a map
- 10 pre-set programs – a walk, race walk, high intensity, endurance and others (only treadmills)
- 5 HRC modes - exercising according to heart rate (only treadmills)
- possibility of long-term exercise planning (only for treadmills)
- Time passed
- Calories burnt
- Distance covered
- Steps per minute
- Heart rate
- Average speed
- Average pace
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Lukáš Rosol, a professional Czech tennis player, recommends running on inSPORTline treadmills.
Treadmills help you focus on these areas:
Treadmill inSPORTline inCondi T50i - Product parameters
The higher the output, the higher the user weight limit. Treadmills with high output can also move faster.
Running deck inclination is one of the most important aspects of a treadmill. The outmost majority of motorized treadmills feature electronic inclination. Cheaper models either have fixed or manually adjusted inclination.
States the number of available incline levels.
Generally speaking, the longer the running deck, the more comfortable exercise the treadmill provides. For taller people, minimum recommended running deck length is 140 cm. Running decks on professional treadmills are suitable for everyone.
The total numner of pre-set and user programs, manual mode and HRC program (if applicable).
User programs are programs that can be set according to the requirements of the user and saved into the memory of the treadmill's console.
A tablet holder doesn't have to be used only for a tablet. You use it to prop up a book, magazine or a mobile phone.
A necessary part of every treadmill - a magnetic safety with a clip attached to your clothing that, when pulled out, immediately stops the treadmill.
If the treadmill features an audio jack (3.5 mm), you can connect it to your phone and replay music through inbuilt loudspeakers.
Treadmills without motor are moved via the force created by the user's legs and subsequent inertia. Motorized treadmills feature and electric motor that moves the running deck. On these treadmills, you can adjust the running speed at will.
Generally speaking, the heavier the treadmill, the more robust it is and the longer its service life. The weight of professional treadmills can far exceed 100 kg.
Most treadmills are powered via 220/230V outlet. Treadmills without motors only require batteries for their control panels.
Category according to EN standard: H (Home use) for home use, S (Studio) for commercial and club use. The letters A, B and C denote the presicion of data measurement.
Home treadmills are suitable for home use only. The higher-quality club treadmills can be used in hotels, school gyms, public gyms, etc. Commercial treadmills can be used anywhere, mainly in professional commercial fitness centres.
Treadmills inSPORTline inCondi feature a technology that connects them to smart devices via an app. This way, you can experience training on a whole new level. You can also save your results and follow your long-term statistics.