Bike trianer inSPORTLine Atana - SPECIAL OFFER
14kg flywheel, weight limit: 150kg, without freewheel, electronic regulation, magnetic brake system, weight: 50kg.
- Alternatives (3)
Bike trianer inSPORTLine Atana
Spinning Bike inSPORTline Atana is a durable trainer with silent belt drive system. It is one of the first spinning bikes with electronic regulation of resistance and flywheel at the back part. The resistance can be adjusted by computer buttons or automatically, according to the current heart rate via HRC function, which works on the principle of receiving data from the chest belt (part of the package). This function is common for exercise bikes and elliptical trainers, but now can also be used for improving the results of exercising on Spinning Bike inSPORTline Atana.
Computer displays all necessary functions such as time, speed or distance. The magnetic brake system has plenty of advantages: cheaper maintenance, reliability, no brake pads and silent, smooth drive.
The ergonomically shaped, vertically and horizontally adjustable saddle provides a high level of comfort during exercise. Other benefits of this machine are a 14kg flywheel, 3-piece cranks, emergency Push Brake, non-slip grips, stable steel frame with anti-scratch treatment and transport wheels. All these features and attractive design make Spinning Bike inSPORTline Atana highly popular.
- Electronic regulation of resistance
- Drive belt
- Magnetic brake system (cheap maintenance, high reliability, no defections)
- 32 levels of resistance
- Without freewheel
- Flywheel weight: 14kg (at the back)
- 3-piece cranks with precise, sealed bearings
- Steel pedals
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable handlebars
- Soft ergonomic saddle
- Backlit LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, burned calories, pulse, rpm, watt
- HRC program (adjusts resistance to optimum heart rate zone)
- 12 preset programs
- User program
- Transport wheels for easy manipulation
- Emergency brake
- Flywheel and belt covering
- Maximum user height: 200cm
- Assembled dimensions: L12 x W56 x H124cm
- Weight: 50kg
- Maximum load: 150kg
- Suitable for smaller gyms and clubs
Ergometer – electronic regulation
This spinning bike is equipped with electronic system, which allows to adjust resistance directly on the display and provides a wide range of functions including preset programs and HRC program, which keeps your heart rate in an optimum zone for maximum exercise results.
Brake system and stability
Magnetic brake system is one of the main advantages, as it is much more reliable and effective, its maintenance is cheap and drive is silent and smooth. Moreover, the construction is highly durable and stable, with weight capacity of 150kg.
Bike trianer inSPORTLine Atana - Documents to download