Why Exercise on an Indoor Bike?
Why exercise on an indoor bike?
Eight reasons to exercise on an indoor bike
- The main difference between exercise bike and an indoor bike is that indoor bike allows you to set high resistance with precision
- Indoor bikes are designed for intense training
- Exercising with an indoor bike positively affects your blood pressure and blood circulation, increases your lung capacity and helps you burn fats
- Exercising on an indoor bike is easy on your joints
- Exercising on an indoor bike has relaxing effects
- You strengthen mainly your glutes, thighs and calves
- If you assume the correct position when exercising, you’ll strengthen muscles in your entire body
Recommended types of indoor bikes