Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i
Electronically controlled, connected with tablet, for long-term exercise, HRC program, chest strap, sturdy, quiet running.
- Alternatives (1)
- Video (1)
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i
The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i is an electronically controlled X-trainer with an 8kg rear flywheel. The machine is very stable, the pedal spacing is 20cm and the stride length is 39cm. It also features the BeltDrive system, ensuring quiet and smooth running.
The machine can be connected with a tablet or iPad via Bluetooth and the iConsole+ app. That makes it possible to go running in the Alps and the most famous cities and places all around the world. Thanks to Google Maps and Street View you can follow the route on the display of your tablet.
Another advantage of the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i is a sophisticated computer with an LCD display and a number of useful functions. On the display you can see all the important information, e.g. time, speed, distance, burned calories. The trainer also features as many as 12 user modes and HRC programs through which you can adjust the resistance to the optimal heart rate and thus make the exercise more effective. All of the above, along with the 200kg weight limit and practical transport castors, makes the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i a popular elliptical trainer for home, gym and commercial use.
- Magnetic brake system
- 8kg flywheel (rear)
- Electronic resistance regulation
- BeltDrive system providing quiet and smooth running
- 16 exercise modes
- 3-piece cranks with sealed bearings
- Stride length: 39cm
- Pedal spacing: 20cm
- Handlebar pulse sensors
- Compatible with iConsole+ app
- LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories (Watt), body fat, scan
- 12 preset programs (4x beginner, 4 advanced, 4x athlete)
- Manual program
- Cardio program, or HRC (adjusting resistance to current heart rate)
- WATT program (performance control program – 0-350W)
- Body Fat program (measures body fat – BMI)
- Recovery program (fitness test)
- Chest strap included (Polar)
- AC power adapter
- Uneven floor adjustment
- Transport castors
- Gear ratio: 1:11.4
- Height limit: 200cm
- Weight limit: 200kg
- Dimensions: length: 140 x width: 64 x height: 170cm
- Weight: 67kg
- Power supply: 9V adapter, 1.3A for AC 100V-240V
- SC category (EN957 standard), suitable for home, gym and commercial use
Programs and iConsole+ app possibilities:
- Quick start – resistance can be adjusted during exercise
- 12 preset training programs with different profiles
- HRC control program
- WATT control program
- GYM center – iRoute: route setting via Google Earth/Street View, My Favorites; resistance adjusts according to the terrain
- Enables sharing of exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iConsole+ app requirements:
- Tablet with Android: display resolution: 1280*800, Android 4.0 and higher, Bluetooth
- Cell phone with Android: display resolution: 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and higher, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 and higher, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), iPod (3rd generation), Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi internet connection recommended
High stability and weight limit
The main advantage is its sturdy structure made of high quality materials, providing high stability and weight limit up to 200kg. As a result, the machine can be used in smaller gyms as well as clubs.
Variety of programs
The elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance modes. It also features special programs and functions such as FAT (measures your body fat – BMI) or HRC which adjusts resistance to the optimal heart rate. Then there are the user modes (12) for quick setting.
iConsole+ app is the main advantage. This app allows you to adjust exercise programs, save exercise data and share them on social networks or to check your current performance data (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Run anywhere in the world
The iConsole+ app allows you to preset any route anywhere in the world in Google Maps. As a result, you can run in the streets of Paris, on the beaches of Miami or in the Krkonoše Mountains. When running, you can see the real pictures as you know them from Street View. The resistance adjusts to the actual terrain, making the running even more realistic. Get to know the world from the comfort of your home.
K tomuto produktu Vám nabízíme prodlouženou záruku
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, InSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves fitness level, supports weight loss and strengthens cardiovascular system.
Exercised body parts: