Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i
Electronically controlled, can be connected with tablet, for continuous long-term use, HRC program, chest strap, sturdy, quiet running.
- Video (1)
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i
The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i is an electronically controlled trainer with an 8 kg rear flywheel. The machine is very stable, with 20 cm distance between pedals and 39 cm stride length. It is also equipped with BeltDrive system, ensuring quiet and smooth running.
The machine can be connected with a tablet or iPad via Bluetooth and the iConsole+ app. This app allows you to take a virtual run in the Alps, the biggest cities in the world and other interesting places. Thanks to Google Maps and Street View you can follow the route directly on your tablet's display.
Another excellent attribute of the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i is its sophisticated computer with a LCD display and a number of useful functions. On the display, you can see all the important data, such as time, speed, distance and burned calories. The trainer also features as many as 12 user programs and HRC programs that automatically adjust the resistance according to your heart rate to make the exercise more effective. The trainer also offers 200 kg weight limit and practical transport wheels. All the above features make Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET600i a sought-after choice for home, gym and commercial use.
- Magnetic resistance system
- 8kg flywheel (rear)
- Electronic resistance regulation
- BeltDrive system providing quiet and smooth running
- 16 exercise modes
- 3-piece cranks with sealed bearings
- Stride length: 39 cm
- Distance between pedals: 20 cm
- Handlebar heart rate sensors
- Compatible with iConsole+ app
- LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories (Watt), body fat, scan
- 12 preset programs (4x beginner, 4x advanced, 4x athlete)
- Manual program
- Cardio program, or HRC (adjusting resistance according to your current heart rate)
- WATT program (performance control program – 0-350W)
- Body Fat program (measures body fat – BMI)
- Recovery program (fitness test)
- Chest strap included (Polar)
- AC power adapter
- Adjustment to uneven floor
- Transport wheels
- Gear ratio: 1:11.4
- Maximum user height: 200 cm
- Weight limit: 200 kg
- Dimensions: length: 140 x width: 64 x height: 170cm
- Weight: 60.8 kg
- Power supply: 9V adapter, 1.3A for AC 100V-240V
- SC category (EN957 standard), suitable for home, gym and commercial use
Programs and iConsole+ app possibilities:
- Quick start – resistance can be adjusted during exercise
- 12 preset training programs with different profiles
- HRC control program
- WATT control program
- GYM center – iRoute: route setting via Google Earth/Street View, My Favorites; resistance adjusts according to the terrain
- Enables sharing of exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iConsole+ app requirements:
- Tablet with Android: display resolution: 1280*800, Android 4.0 and higher, Bluetooth
- Cell phone with Android: display resolution: 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and higher, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 and higher, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), iPod (3rd generation), Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi internet connection recommended
- First check that your device is compatible with the application
High stability and weight limit
The main advantage is its sturdy structure made of high quality materials, providing high stability and weight limit up to 200kg. As a result, the machine can be used in smaller gyms as well as clubs.
Variety of programs
The elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance modes. It also features special programs and functions such as FAT (measures your body fat – BMI) or HRC which adjusts resistance to the optimal heart rate. Then there are the user modes (12) for quick setting.
iConsole+ app is the main advantage. This app allows you to adjust exercise programs, save exercise data and share them on social networks or to check your current performance data (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Run anywhere in the world
The iConsole+ app allows you to preset any route anywhere in the world in Google Maps. As a result, you can run in the streets of Paris, on the beaches of Miami or in the Krkonoše Mountains. When running, you can see the real pictures as you know them from Street View. The resistance adjusts to the actual terrain, making the running even more realistic. Get to know the world from the comfort of your home.
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas: