inSPORTline Prodigy Treadmill - SPECIAL OFFER
Professional motor treadmill with el. 18% stroke and speed 20 km/h for commercial gyms
- Alternatives (4)
inSPORTline Prodigy Treadmill
Professional motor treadmill inSPORTline Prodigy - resistant treadmill for commercial gyms with a quick start function, body fat meter and 12 preset programs, user and cardio program.
Technical description of inSPORTline Prodigy treadmill:
- powerful motor treadmill with an electronic lift of the running area
- speed from 0.8 to 20.0 km/h
- treadmill engine power: 4.0 HP (peak power 7.0 HP)
- electronically controlled gradient: 0-20%
- suspended and long running area 158 x 54 cm well absorbs shocks while running to save your joints
- suspension system - Shock absorbing system
- Built-in receiver for chest betl
- Wireless chest belt
- backlit LCD display
- computer displays: distance, time, speed, heart rate, calories, stroke
- PC: 5 preset programs, HRC Cardio Programme, 2 user programs, BodyFat tester, manual mode
- buttons for quick selection of speed and slope of the tread belt
- treadmill has a safety brake, which stops the tread belt immediatelly after pressing
- energy saving function PowerSave - after 10 minutes turns off the display
- built-in casters for easy transport
- S category (according to EN957) for commercial fitness
- treadmill dimensions after assemblage: L235 x W95 x H140 cm
- recommended maximum load: 190 kg
- treadmill weight: 200 kg
- maximum recommended height of the gymnasts: unlimited
Extended 5-year warranty.
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Treadmills help you focus on these areas:
inSPORTline Prodigy Treadmill - Documents to download