Paddleboard Aqua Marina Vibrant - SPECIAL OFFER
Suitable for learning paddleboarding basics, good responsibility, low weight.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (4)
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Vibrant
Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Aqua Marina Vibrant is due to its small size suitable for juniors and adults weighting 70kg max, who want to learn basic paddleboarding techniques. The wide board surface provides great stability and safety, whereas its round nose and tail provides a very nice riding experience. The low weight of Paddleboard Aqua Marina Vibrant will be appreciated during its transport in the provided carry bag.
- Double-wall construction
- Inflatable chambers with drop stitch technology (inner polyester layer)
- Wide board surface for increased stability
- Removable central fin
- Elastic bungee cords for carrying light cargo
- Stainless steel D-ring on tail for attaching safety leash
- Air pressure: up to 1.03bar
- Material: PVC, non-slip EVA pad
- Deck dimensions: 266x76cm
- Deck thickness: 10cm
- Deck volume: 170 l
- Max passengers: 1
- Max payload: 70kg
- Net weight: 6.8kg
- Folded dimensions: 28x20x78cm
- Package includes: high-pressure pump with gauge, carry bag and central fin
- Paddle not included
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Vibrant - Documents to download
Paddleboard Aqua Marina Vibrant - Product parameters
The weight limit should be your main concern when choosing a paddleboard. It determines the maximum weight the paddleboard can carry without losing shape and stability. The higher the weight the deeper the paddleboard sinks which makes the steering and paddling more difficult.
The weight limit includes all of your clothing and gear (waterproof bag, personal belongings, the paddle, etc.). By adding the weight of these belongings to your own you get the minimum weight your new paddleboard should be able to carry.