Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i
Electronic control, compatible with iOS and Android apps, HRC program, ergonomic saddle, quiet running, transport wheels.
- Alternatives (3)
- Video (1)
Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i
Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i belongs to the category of semi-professional models, suitable to be used at home and in club gyms. Thanks to its sturdy frame, you don’t have to worry about the trainer tipping over and injuring you. For even better safety, there is a chain cover that prevents anything getting tangled in it. The seat is comfortable and easily adjustable so you don’t have to worry about the exercise being painful on your glutes either. The handlebars have 4 grips in total to make exercising more versatile and to offer sufficient support. High effectivity of training is ensured by a 7-kg flywheel and a magnetic resistance system with 32 resistance levels. Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i also features computer of quality design. The computer displays all the necessary functions, such as distance, speed, burned calories, heart rate frequency and others. The heart rate frequency is measured through the sensors in the handlebars. This way, you can at once display your current heart rate frequency and adjust your pace accordingly. Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i is easily moved - thanks to the transport wheels at the front you can move it anywhere almost effortlessly. There is also a practical bottle holder.
Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i is compatible with tablets, smartphones and other devices running on iOS 5.0 and newer. The exercise bike and the device can be connected through Bluetooth and the iConsole+ app. Thanks to this app, you can virtually ride through the Alps, in the biggest cities in the world and other interesting places. You can watch the route via Google Maps and Street View directly on the display. The app also allows you to adjust the functions from your smart device.
- Stable frame
- Magnetic resistance system
- 7-kg flywheel
- Electronic resistance regulation
- BeltDrive system for quiet and smooth running
- 32 resistance levels
- 3-piece cranks with encapsulated industrial bearings
- Heart rate sensors in handlebars
- Adjustable ergonomic saddle
- Compatible with the iConsole+ app
- LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate frequency, heart rate, rpm, watts
- Manual mode
- Program for beginner, advanced user and athlete – 12 preset track profiles in total
- Cardio program (heart rate control program)
- WATT program (watt control program)
- Body Fat program (measuring fat percentage)
- Recovery program (fitness test)
- Can be connected to the iConsole+ through Bluetooth
- Chest strap included (Polar)
- Power adapter
- Can compensate for uneven floor
- Transport wheels
- Bottle holder
- Gear ratio: 1:8.7
- Maximum user height: 200 cm
- Weight limit: 200 kg
- Dimensions: L112 x W56 x H150 cm
- Weight: 44 kg
- Charging: 9V adapter, 1.3A for AC 100V-240V
- Category SC (EN 957) suitable for semi-professional home and club use
Programs and iConsole+ app Options:
- Quick start – resistance can be adjusted during exercise
- 12 preset training programs with different resistance profiles
- HRC control program
- WATT control program
- GYM center – iRoute: route setting via Google Earth /Street View, My Favorites; resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain
- Enables you to share exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iConsole+ App Requirements:
- Tablet with Android: display resolution 1280*800, Android 4.0 and newer, Bluetooth
- Mobile phone with Android: display resolution 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and newer, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 and newer, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), iPod (3rd generation), Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi connection recommended
- First check that your device is compatible with the app
Great Stability and High Weight Limit
One of the main advantages of this elliptical trainer is its overall quality. Thanks to a sturdy frame and high-quality materials, the trainer provides great stability, as well as a 200 kg weight limit. The trainer can be used also in small gyms and clubs.
Plenty of Programs to Choose From
This exercise bike offers various preset programs with different resistance profiles. Aditionally, there are special functions, such as a FAT function for measuring your BMI or a HRC program that automatically adjusts resistance to keep your heart rate in the optimal frequency. Of course, there are also user programs (12) that allow you store your settings to save time.
Connecting with Tablet
The iConsole+ app is one of the main advantages of this model. The app allows you to adjust program settings, save your training data, share the data on social media or monitor your current performance (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Ride Anywhere in the World
The iConsole+ app allows you to plan a route almost anywhere in the world via Google Maps. This way, you can ride through the streets of Paris, on the beaches in Miami or in the Krkonoše mountains. While riding, you can watch real pictures of the route via Street View. The resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain, making the ride more enjoyable and more real. Discover the whole world from the comfort of your home!
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercise bikes help you focus on these areas:
Exercise Bike inSPORTline inCondi UB600i - Documents to download