The Door Pull-Up Bar inSPORTline HR5003 is perfect for a home workout. All you need is a door with a protruding door frame. It offers a weight limit of 200 kg. The top bar features 4 foam grips while the bottom bar features plastic stoppers for attaching the bar to the door frame.
You might also appreciate the ring for attaching straps with grips (which are included) or any resistance band. And when you want to try something else, you can put the pull-up bar on the floor and use it for push-ups.
Since the grips can be folded up, you can store the pull-up bar anywhere – in the closet, under the bed or in the car.
- Multi-purpose door pull-up bar
- Foam grips
- Quick and easy set up
- Folding frame
- Resistance bands can be attached
- Can be put on floor and used for push-ups
- Door frame protection
- Comes with two straps with grips
- Recommended doorway width: 70 – 92 cm
- Door frame protrusion: 1.5 – 2 cm
- Recommended door frame width: 9 cm
- Weight limit: 200 kg
- Dimensions: 103 x 26 x 35 cm
- Collapsed dimensions: 103 x 26 x 4 cm
- Side grip length: 12 cm
- Inside grip length: 10 cm
- Grip diameter: 4 cm
- Plastic stopper length: 9 cm
- Strap length: 140 cm
- Entrance depth: 12-21 cm