Barbell and Dumbbell Set with a Case inSPORTline 50 kg - SPECIAL OFFER
Set contains 14 weight plates, 2 axes, 1 weightlifter bar, 30 mm diameter, steel weight plates, plastic case, maximum weight 50 kg.
- Alternatives (8)
Barbell and Dumbbell Set with a Case inSPORTline 50 kg
Barbell and Dumbbell Set with a Case inSPORTline 5-50 kg includes two dumbbell bars, one barbell bar, 14 weight plates and safety collars. Weight plates ranging between 1.25 – 5 kg are made of highly durable steel with special scratch and corrosion resistant coating. The steel bars have threads at the end to better secure the safety collars. This way, the weight plates hold firmly in place, making it easier for you to exercise. The 160-cm barbell bar is made of two pieces that can be easily screwed into each other. The whole set is stored in a plastic case with a handle and transport wheels. All these features make Barbell and Dumbbell Set with a Case inSPORTline 5-50 kg perfect for both home workouts and exercising while you are travelling.
- Multi-purpose barbell and dumbbell set
- Simple loading mechanism
- Grips with anti-slip grooving
- Practical case with wheels for an easy transport
- 14 weight plates
- Plate hole diameter: 30 mm
- Bar diameter: 30 mm
- Weight plate material: steel
- Bar material: steel
- Case dimensions: length 100 x width 28.5 x height 15.5 cm
- Total set weight: 52 kg
- Suitable for home use or for exercising while travelling
- 4 x 1.25 kg weight plate
- 6 x 2.50 kg weight plate
- 4 x 5.00 kg weight plate
- 2 x 35 cm long bar (30 mm diameter, weight 2.3 kg, loading part 10 cm)
- 1 x 160 cm long bar (30 mm diameter, weight 8 kg, loading part 28 cm) - maximum load: 50 kg
- 6 x safety collar - weight 0.22 kg
- 1 x plastic case with a handle and transport wheels
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas:
Barbell and Dumbbell Set with a Case inSPORTline 50 kg - Product parameters
In Kettlebels and Vin-bells, we can find three types of filling. The first is cement, with the advantage of lower price. On the other hand, when compared to steel filling, its volume is a bit higher. Steel filling is, however, more expensive. The third type of filling is made of fine sand, found mainly in neoprene dumbbells.