Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i
Electronic control, compatible with iOS and Android apps, can withstand long-term continuous use, three-piece cranks, quiet running.
- Alternatives (4)
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i is suitable for both home and semi-commercial use, as well as rehabilitation purposes. Its sturdy frame and stable back rest make it suitable even for people with limited mobility or seniors who want to keep fit. Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i has many advantages, such as an adjustable seat, easy access to the seat and 7-kg flywheel that provides a very effective workout. The resistance is adjusted electronically, to 32 levels. The detailed LCD display will provide you with important data, such as time, speed, distance, heart rate, burned calories, etc. There are heart rate sensors in the handgrips next to the seat. This way, you will be alble to monitor your heart rate and adapt your training accordingly. You can use the transport wheels to move the exercise bike more easily. The BeltDrive system for quiet running is there to ensure that your workout won’t be disturbed by any unpleasant noises. You'll also surely appreciate the trainer's elegant design. Thanks to all these advantages and functions, Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i is a sought-after product for home gyms, small studios or rehabilitation centres.
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i can be easily connected to your tablet, smartphone or other devices with iOS 5.0 (and newer) using Bluetooth and the iConsole+ app. This way, you can virtually ride through the Alps,the biggest cities in the world or other interesting places. You can watch your route using Google Maps and Street View directly on the display screen. Naturally, you can also use your smart device to adjust the exercise bike's settings.
- Stable frame
- Magnetic resistance system
- 7-kg flywheel
- Electronic resistance regulation
- BeltDrive system for quiet running
- 32 resistance levels
- 3-piece cranks with encased bearings
- Adjustable back rest height
- Heart rate sensors in the handgrips
- Adjustable ergonomic seat
- Option to connect the exercise bike to the iConsole+ app via Bluetooth
- LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate frequency, pulse, rpm, output (Watts)
- Manual mode
- Modes: Beginner, Advanced, Athlete - 12 pre-set route profiles
- Cardio program (heart rate control)
- WATT program (output control)
- Body Fat program (measuring your body fat percentage)
- Recovery program (fitness test)
- Chest strap included (Polar)
- Power adapter
- System to compensate for uneven floor
- Transport wheels
- Gear ratio: 1:8.1
- Maximum user height 200 cm
- Weight limit: 200 kg
- Dimensions: length 173 cm x width 67 cm x height 112 cm
- Weight: 63.5 kg
- Power: 9V adapter, 1.3A for AC 100V~240V
- Category HA ( EN 957) suitable for home and club use
Programs and iConsole+ Options:
- Quick start with the option of adjusting resistance anytime while exercising
- 12 pre-set training programs with various route profiles
- Heart rate control (HRC)
- Output control (WATT)
- GYM Center - iRoute: select a real route through Google Maps and Street View and save your favourite tracks, resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain
- Share your exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Record your exercise history
- Tablet with Android: display resolution 1280*800, Android 4.0 and newer, Bluetooth
- Smartphone with Android: display resolution 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and newer, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 and newer, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5. gen.), iPod (4. gen.), iPod (3. gen), Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi connection recommended
- It is recommended to first check if the app is compatible with your device
Great Stability and High Weight Limit
One of the main advantages of this elliptical trainer is its overall quality. Thanks to a sturdy frame and high-quality materials, the trainer provides great stability, as well as a 200 kg weight limit. You can use the recumbent in smaller gyms and fitness clubs.
Plenty of Programs to Choose From
This recumbent offers various preset programs with different resistance profiles. Aditionally, there are special functions, such as a FAT function for measuring your BMI or a HRC program that automatically adjusts resistance to keep your heart rate in the optimal frequency. Of course, there are also user programs (12) that allow you store your settings to save time.
The iConsole+ app is one of the main advantages of this model. The app allows you to adjust program settings, save your training data, share the data on social media or monitor your current performance (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Ride Anywhere in the World
The iConsole+ app allows you to plan a route almost anywhere in the world via Google Maps. This way, you can ride through the streets of Paris, on the beaches in Miami or in the Krkonoše mountains. While running, you can watch real pictures of the route via Street View. The resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain, making the ride more enjoyable and more real. Discover the whole world from the comfort of your home!
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercise bikes help you focus on these areas:
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R600i - Documents to download