inSPORTline inCondi R600i is a well-equipped and stable recumbent that goes with the times! Thanks to the inCondi technology, you can connect it to an application on a mobile phone or tablet and diversify your training with virtual routes around the world! At the same time, the machine offers a wide range of options for setting the ideal position for each user, regardless of their physical capabilities.
Another advantage of this model is the robust frame with enough space so it is easy to get on, which can easily carry up to 200 kg and will suit virtually all height categories. The magnetic braking system then ensures trouble-free and smooth resistance control, with up to 32 levels.
All measured values and training information can be found on the display. You can also set your own profile program or measure your recovery rate after training with the Recovery function.
High stability and load capacity
CeThe main advantage is the overall quality of processing. Thanks to the robust body and quality materials, high stability is guaranteed and is associated high load capacity of up to 200 kg. The machine can thus be used in smaller gyms.
Recumbent offers a number of programs with different resistance modes. At the same time, it is supplemented by special programs, such as the FAT function, which is able to measure the fat content in your body (BMI) or the HRC program, which adapts the resistance to the optimal heart rate. There are also profile programs (12), which save time when setting individual user data.
Connecting to a smartphone
Connecting the elliptical trainer with the iC + Training application is one of the main advantages. Through the application you can set programs, save your measured values, share on social networks or check current information while running (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.)
Run anywhere in the world
In the iC + Training application, you can set any route in the world directly on Google Maps. You can run in the streets of Paris, on the beaches of Miami or in the Giant Mountains. During training, you have the opportunity to watch real images of the route, as you know them from Street View. In addition, the automatic resistance adjustment copies the real route, which adds authenticity to the experience. Discover the world from the comfort of your home!
- stable construction
- BeltDrive belt system for quiet and smooth running
- three-piece cranks with enclosed industrial bearings SFK
- backrest height adjustment
- adjustable ergonomic saddle
- backlit LCD display
- can be connected to the iC+ Training (Android 5.0+/ iOS10.0+) app via Bluetooth
- Quick start
- manual settings of target time, distance or burned calories
- possibility of creating user profile (photo, name, weight, gender)
- set up a real route through Google Maps and Street View and choose
- interval exercises
- WATT program
- possibility of group exercises
- intelligent workout scheduler
- training history
- possibility of connection with additional applications:
- Kinomap (Android 4.4+/ iOS9.0+)
- preset routes from which the video is played
- when selecting the machine type, select Exercise bike and select iConsole as the machine brand
- the content of the application is charged
- MyHomeFit (Android)
- quick start
- standard programs
- heart rate controlled program (HRC)
- speed controlled program
- speed controlled program (RPM)
- power controlled program (WATT)
- real routes
- other advanced programs
- Fit Hi Way (alternate link for Android)
- test application compatibility with your mobile device in advance
- have WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS enabled and enabled for proper application functionality (tracking)
- inSPORTline is not a developer of the mentioned applications and does not accept responsibility for possible errors or incompatibilities of applications (in case of problems we are willing to help)
- Kinomap (Android 4.4+/ iOS9.0+)
- backlit LCD display
- Computer displays: time, speed, distance, burned calories, pulse, RPM, WATT
- Cardio / HRC program: resistance adjustment to keep the heart rate in optimal zone
- WATT program: the machine increases or decreases the resistance so that the user performs the set performance (for example, increases the resistance when reducing the pedaling)
|electronic, the maximum resistance is at 60 revolutions/min
|programs (in all)
|body fat measuring
|chest belt receiver
|chest belt included
|173 x 67 x 112 cm
|dimensions in folded state
|max. user height
|max. user weight
|9V adapter, 1.3A for AC 100V-240V
|HA (according to EN 957)
High stability and weight limit
The main advantage is its sturdy structure made of high quality materials, providing high stability and weight limit up to 200kg. As a result, the machine can be used in smaller gyms.
Variety of programs
The elliptical trainer offers a number of preset programs with different resistance modes. It also features special programs and functions such as FAT (measures your body fat – BMI) or HRC which adjusts resistance to the optimal heart rate. Then there are the user modes (12) for quick setting.
The iC+ Training app is the main advantage. This app allows you to adjust exercise programs, save exercise data and share them on social networks or to check your current performance data (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Train anywhere around the world
With iC + Training, you can set up any route in the world, right on Google Maps. You can ride the streets of Paris, beaches of Miami or mountains of the Giant Mountains. As you know from Street View, you can watch real-time imagery of your route during your workout. Moreover, the elliptical load follows the course of the road, which makes it even more realistic. Discover the world from the comfort of your home.