Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i
Electronic control, compatible with iOS and Android apps, HRC program, comfortable seat, quiet running.
- Alternatives (3)
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i is an exercise bike suitable for home use. Its robust frame with stable back rest provides sufficient support for heavier users, users with limited mobility, or for seniors who want to keep fit. The main advantages of this recumbent include a comfortable seat, an easy way to get on/off and a 9-kg flywheel for more effective training. The resistance is adjusted electronically to 32 levels. The computer with an easy-to-read LCD display shows all necessary functions, such as time, speed, distance, heart rate, calories and more. The handlebars next to the seat have inbuilt heart rate sensors so you can monitor your heart rate frequency and adjust your pace accordingly. Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i also features transport wheels that will help you move it more easily. The BeltDrive system ensures quiet running, allowing you to exercise in peace. All these features and a wide range of functions make Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i a perfect trainer for home use.
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i enables you to connect it to a tablet, smartphone and other devices with iOS 5.0 (or newer) via Bluetooth technology and the iConsole+ app. This app enables you to virtually ride through the Alps, world’s biggest cities or other interesting places. You can watch the course of the route on your device’s display via Street View on Google Maps. The app also allows you to set and adjust the trainer's functions through your smart device.
- Stable frame
- Magnetic resistance system
- 9-kg flywheel
- Electronic resistance regulation
- BeltDrive system for smooth and quiet running
- 32 resistance levels
- 3-piece cranks with encased industrial bearings
- Heart rate sensors in handlebars
- Adjustable ergonomic seat
- Can be connected to the iConsole+ app via Bluetooth
- LCD display
- Computer functions: time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate frequency, pulse, rpm, watts
- Manual mode
- Modes: Beginner, Advanced, Athlete – 12 preset training profiles
- Cardio program (automatic resistance adjustment according to your current heart rate)
- Watt program (exerise intensity control)
- Body Fat program (measuring your body fat)
- Recovery program (fitness test)
- Chest strap included (Polar)
- Power adapter
- System to compensate for uneven floor
- Transport wheels to move the trainer more easily
- Gear ratio: 1:8.1
- Maximum user height: 200 cm
- Weight limit: 150 kg
- Dimensions: L138 cm x W64 cm x H89 cm
- Weight: 51 kg
- Category: HA (EN 957) suitable for home use
Programs and iConsole+ App Options:
- Quick start – resistance can be adjusted during exercise
- 12 preset training programs with different resistance profiles
- HRC control program
- WATT control program
- GYM center – iRoute: route planning via Google Earth /Street View, My Favorites; resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain
- Enables you to share your training data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iConsole+ App Requirements:
- Tablet with Android: display resolution 1280*800, Android 4.0 and newer, Bluetooth
- Smartphone with Android: display resolution 1920*1080, 1280*800, 1280*760, 800*480, Android 2.2 and newer, Bluetooth
- iOS: 5.0 and newer, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad, iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPod (4th generation), iPod (3rd generation), Bluetooth
- Wi-Ficonnection recommended
- It is recommended to first check the app is compatible with your device
Great Stability and High Weight Limit
One of the main advantages of this exercise bike is its overall quality. Thanks to a sturdy frame and high-quality materials, the trainer provides great stability, as well as a 150 kg weight limit.
Plenty of Programs to Choose From
This exercise bike offers various preset programs with different resistance profiles. Aditionally, there are special functions, such as a FAT function for measuring your BMI or a HRC program that automatically adjusts resistance to keep your heart rate in the optimal frequency. Of course, there are also user programs (12) that allow you store your settings to save time.
Connecting with Tablet
The iConsole+ app is one of the main advantages of this model. The app allows you to adjust program settings, save your training data, share the data on social media or monitor your current performance (heart rate, speed, distance, etc.).
Ride Anywhere in the World
The iConsole+ app allows you to plan a route almost anywhere in the world via Google Maps. This way, you can ride through the streets of Paris, on the beaches in Miami or in the Krkonoše mountains. While riding, you can watch real pictures of the route via Street View. The resistance adjusts according to the actual terrain, making the ride more enjoyable and more real. Discover the whole world from the comfort of your home!
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercise bikes help you focus on these areas:
Recumbent inSPORTline inCondi R60i - Documents to download