Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum - SPECIAL OFFER
Commercial power rack, 2x90 kg in weights, sturdy frame, a number of accessories, wide range of exercise options.
- Alternatives (2)
Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum
Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum is an accessory to the Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum that takes one of the top places in its category. The robust and stable steel frame is coated with special Platinum Gray paint that prevents the frame from getting scratched. Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum offers more than 100 different ways to effectively exercise your entire body. The rack features the essential pulley to strengthen your arms, especially biceps and triceps. There are, of course, other additional accessories that widen its range of use, such as the stirrup that allows you to strengthen your legs through hip abductions and adductions and the long rod that helps you simulate rowing. You can also use a foam pad while exercising with a weightlifting bar. Using all the available accessories, you can effectively exercise your entire body. If you use a bench as well, you’ll gain even more exercise variations, including butterfly with back or chest support. Other advantages include fibreglass nylon pulleys with ball bearings that carry 67.5 kg on each side. The flexible steel cables will ensure smooth and quiet running. You will also enjoy the anti-slip grips, simple resistance adjustment, high stability and overall attention to detail. Thanks to all these attributes, Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum has become a very popular and sought-after product.
In combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum that is necessary for the cable power rack to work, a wider range of exercises will become available. You can do squats with weights to strengthen your legs muscles, dead lifts or pull-ups with weights. More here.
Attention: Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum can only be used in combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum. It cannot be used on its own.
- Professional power rack – accessory
- Dozens of exercise options available
- Sturdy frame profile
- Special Platinum Gray coating (scratch resistant)
- Attaching hooks
- Anti-slip grips
- High stability
- Simple resistance adjustment
- Height of the grips can be adjusted to 33 positions
- Fibreglass nylon pulleys with ball bearings
- Flexible steel cables covered with nylon
- Pulley diameter: 10 cm
- Guide bar diameter: 2.5 cm
- Weights: 2 x 90 kg (2 x 20 blocks weighing 4.5 kg)
- Dimensions: W 135 cm x L 59 cm x H 210 cm
- Category S (EN 957) – suitable for all commercial gyms
- Long bar attached to both sides
- Nylon strap attached to both sides
- Metal stirrup attached to one side
- 2 separate grips
- Foam backrest (roller) attached to the weightlifting bar
- Biceps pulley
- Biceps pulley with support
- Triceps pulley
- Side raises (shoulders)
- Hip abduction (inner thighs)
- Hip adduction (outer thighs)
- Cable squats
- Push-ups on lower parallel bars
- Rowing (lower pulley)
- Standing chest presses
- Chest presses (with a bench)
- Butterfly with back support (with a bench)
- Reverse butterfly with chest support (with a bench)
- Seated shoulder presses (with a bench)
- Weighted squats (in combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum)
- Weighted lunges (in combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum)
- Dead lift (in combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum)
- Pull-ups (in combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum)
- Bench presses – with a bench (in combination with Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum)
The power rack includes a variety of accessories that provide ways to exercise you wouldn’t find on standard power racks. This allows you to discover new ways to strengthen your body. The main accessories include: a long bar, a stirrup or a foam roller.
Great Stability and High Weight Limit
The sturdy steel frame remains stable while you exercise. This also ties to its long service life, which is only accentuated by the special Platinum Gray coating that prevents the surface from getting scratched.
The power rack has sophisticated yet simple resistance and grip height adjustment. This way, you can set the power rack exactly as you wish in a matter of seconds. The handgrips’ height can be adjusted to 33 positions, which makes the rack suitable for users of all heights.
Weights and Pulleys
The user can easily adjust the resistance between 4.5 to 67.5 kg on each side (maximum 135 kg). Fibreglass nylon pulleys with ball bearings ensure smooth and quiet movements. All 30 weight blocks have nylon casings to prolong their service life.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, the inSPORTline coach:
Strengthening your stabilization muscles will help you reduce longterm back pain.
Exercised body areas:
Cable Power Rack Body Craft Jones Platinum - Documents to download