40,10 €In Stock
The Men’s Motorcycle Jeans Oxford Original Approved AA offer a slim fit and single-layer construction. For Oxford’s Approved Denim, material innovation was a priority; performance denim built specifically for life on two wheels. From new yarn and fiber technologies to new finishes and dying techniques. With these jeans, you’re getting outstanding fit, certified protection and approved AA performance.
After continuous testing, both in the lab and out on the road, Oxford introduces Armourlite® – highly durable denim that maintains a vintage look and softness. To do this, Oxford worked with skilled weavers and warpers to include a polyamide fiber into the weave – a hard-wearing material originally developed by the military for parachute cords. A two-way stretch was added to enhance mobility and comfort. Oxford also included a quick dry technology which draws sweat and increases water repellency. All in all, these are jeans you want to wear, even on long rides.
This model meets all the safety standards, and comes with CE certified knee and hip protectors.
- AA rated CE approved men’s motorcycle jeans
- Single-layer construction
- Breathable, quick-drying fabric
- Armourlite® fabric features stretch characteristics for increased comfort
- Durable twill pocketing
- Reinforced lined yoke
- Triple needle stitched, fully felled seat
- Ultra-secure belt loops
- Snap buttons, buttons and a leather patch with an Oxford logo on them
- Material: Armourlite (denim, polyamide)
- Fit: slim
- Certification: EN 17092-3, Level AA
- CE protectors:
- Knee: EN 1621-1, Level 2
- Hip: EN 1621-1, Level 1
You will learn how to properly take care of motorcycle clothing in our guide.