Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i - SPECIAL OFFER
Compatible with tablet, high weight limit, sturdy ergonomic structure, backlit display, number of features.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i
The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i is a home elliptical with a sturdy structure, 150kg weight limit, 42cm stride length and 20cm pedal spacing. As a result, it is suitable for users who are up to 195cm tall. The magnetic brake system ensures a long service life and quiet running. The Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i features a backlit display which is easy to read even in low light conditions. Moreover, this elliptical features 15 programs – 12 preset programs, an HRC program (which adjusts resistance according to the heart rate level), a WATT program (which is aimed at achieving the exercise goal) and a manual program. Heart rate is measured via sensors which are built into the handles. The bottler holder, uneven surface adjustment system and transportation wheel are a must.
Moreover, the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i can be connected with tablets and smartphones with Apple iOS 9.3+/Android 5.0+ via Bluetooth and the inSPORTline inCondi app. The app allows you to ride in the Alps, world’s most famous cities and other interesting places. Thanks to Google Maps/Street View, you can follow your route on the LCD display. Last but not least, the app allows you to power the machine on/off and control it with your smartphone/tablet. You may also appreciate the fact that the Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i is compatible with Fit Hi Way app.
Programs and iCondi app options:
- Quick start
- 9 preset training programs with different profiles (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Route setting via Google Maps
- Adjustable user programs (exercise goals: distance, calories burned, time, heart rate, etc.)
- Enables sharing of exercise data on Facebook and Twitter
- Exercise data memory
iCondi app requirements:
- iOS: OS 9.3 and higher; compatible with iPhones and iPads
- Android: OS 5.0+ (Lollipop); display resolution: 1280*720
- Sturdy structure with high weight limit
- Smooth and quiet running
- possibility to connect with application inSPORTline inCondi (Android / iOS) via Bluetooth
- possibility to connect with additional applications
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Intuitive control
- Number of programs
- HRC program: this machine can increase or decrease the resistance to keep your heart rate in optimal heart rate zone
- WATT program: the machine increases or decreases the resistance so that the user performs the set performance (for example, increases the resistance when reducing the pedaling)
- Computer displays: time, speed, revolutions per minute (RPM), distance, calories burned, heart rate, performance (WATT)
|Number of resistance modes||32|
|Number of modes||15|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
|HR belt receiver||No|
|HR belt included||No|
|Uneven surface adjustment||Yes|
|Dimensions||Height-166 x width-59 x length-158cm|
|Maximum user height||195cm|
|Power source||220V, 230V|
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas:
Elliptical Trainer inSPORTline inCondi ET50i - Product parameters
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.
Resistance in cardio trainers can be regulated by one of two ways - manual and electronic control. Manual regulation is the cheaper option and works on a simple basis. With a regulation knob, the user sets the resistance manually, usually in the range of 1-12 levels.
Cardio trainers use several types of braking systems.
There are trainers with magnetic, friction, calliper or EMS braking system. The magnetic and EMS systems that work through moving a magnet closer to the flywheel are used most often.
The total weight of the product.