GPS Sporttester TomTom Spark Fitness - SPECIAL OFFER
Real-time running information, multisport mode, activity and GPS tracking.
- Alternatives (5)
GPS Sporttester TomTom Spark Fitness
GPS Sporttester TomTom Spark Fitness is a modern GPS wristwatch suitable for all sportsmen, who want great performance for an affordable price. Spark Fitness represents a highly popular sporttester with a wide range of functions, from the usual burned calories mode to all-day activity tracking or GPS tracking. Its easily readable backlit display shows all relevant information for the selected or current activity. Via Bluetooth technology, this sporttester can be synchronized with smartphones through apps focused on running or on sport activities in general. If you want to pair the watch with the newest version of the TomTom MySports App, you need a smart device with Bluetooth 4.1 or newer.
The TomTom producer still improves the software to achieve the optimal training functions. With the cardio models, you can use the Fitness Age function to know your fitness condition in comparison with universal user average with the same sex. It helps evaluate the ideal training kind and intensity to improve your fitness.
We present the Personal training function with possible selection from 50 pre-set workouts for running and cycling. Select the goal, you want to achieve. Adjust your workout to your needs. Set your pace, intensity and target distance or number of repetition as well and go. It is perfect for your own interval trainings.
Software news will be available in September 2017.
- Battery lifetime: activity tracking up to 3 weeks, GPS up to 11 hours
- Display resolution: 144x168
- Display size: 22x25mm
- Thickness: 11.5mm
- Weight: 46g
- Wrist circumference: 121-175mm (S), 143-206mm (L)
- Waterproofing: 40m / 130 feet (5ATM)
- Supported languages: Czech, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Finnish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Indonesian, Japanese
Features and functions:
- Treadmill: speed, pace, distance, calories and exercise time
- Running: speed, pace, distance, calories and exercise time
- Cycling: speed, pace, distance, calories and exercise time
- Indoor cycling: exercise time (cadence, speed, pace and distance – via optional cadence sensor)
- Swimming: laps, distance, speed, time, calories and strokes
- Freestyle: speed, pace, distance, calories and time
- Gym: time
Measurements: steps, active minutes, distance, calories and sleep
Views: daily or weekly
Goals: steps, active minutes, distance and calories
Race: past activities, favorites, custom
Goals: time, distance or calories
Zone: pace, pulse or speed
Laps: time / distance / manual
Location: GPS + GLONASS
Sensors (integrated): motion sensor (accelerometer + gyroscope), compass
Sensor (wireless): Bluetooth® Smart
Alerts: beep and vibration
GPS Sporttester TomTom Spark Fitness - Product parameters
There are several ways how to describe water resistance in sports watches. To make it easier for you, we state the REAL value your sports watch will be able to resist. The number of meters given is the real depth up to which you can safely reach with your watch.
Watch water resistance can be divided into three categories:
- 0 metres - almost zero water resistance, the watch will resist only splashing water and rain
- 1 metre - watch can be used when you shower and wash your hands
- 30-100 metres - a watch you can bathe, swim and dive with