Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Plus - SPECIAL OFFER
Sturdy and stable frame, suitable for heavier users, bar to secure your legs.
- Alternatives (5)
- Video (1)
Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Plus
Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Plus is a training accessory that was developed to prevent and relieve the pain in your back and the area around your spine. Long-term physical strain of only one part of your body, whether you are sitting down or standing on your feet, is typical for the modern lifestyle. This leads to gradual overstraining and damage of the body areas in question. Most often, there are problems with too much strain on intervertebral discs, hip joints, inner organs or the blood circulation in your legs.
Such issues can be only eliminated by positioning your body upside down, to the most natural position. The inversion table can be smoothly flipped over so that your head is near the ground. In this position, the tension in your muscles is released, which is beneficial to your entire body. If you use the inversion table regularly, you will be able to unblock your back and the respiratory system. Relaxing on the Inversion table inSPORTline Inverso is recommended by both masseurs and doctors focusing on recovery.
The sturdy frame is made of durable steel material that, in combination with a padded backrest, provides high comfort during training. Other advantages include an adjustable bar for securing your legs and the weight limit of 136 kg. Thanks to these features and the table’s beneficial effects on your spine and joints, the Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Plus is a popular and sought-after model.
- Inversion table
- Elegantly shaped durable frame made of carbon steel
- Frame profile: 5 cm
- Padded backrest and headrest
- Cover made of synthetic leather
- Padding thickness: 4 cm
- Adjustable inversion angle with a nylon safety strap
- Adjustable bar to secure your legs
- Rollers to stabilize your feet
- Stylishly shaped rubber grips
- Anti-slip foot pads
- Recommended user height: 147-198 cm (22 levels)
- Dimensions: length 148 x width 78 x height 160 cm
- Weight limit: 136 kg
- Weight: 27.5 kg
- Suitable for regular home use
- Back pain prevention and treatment
- Active loosening of muscle tension
- Respiratory system relief
- Helps to improve poor vein circulation
- Helps to relieve stress on intervertebral discs
- Helps to relieve stress on hip joints
- Helps to relieve stress on inner organs (in sitting position)
Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Plus - Documents to download
Inversion Table inSPORTline Inverso Plus - Product parameters
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.
The total weight of the product.