Trekking poles Leki Trail Antishock - SPECIAL OFFER
Very lightweight and durable trekking poles, length from 100 to 130 cm, a sharp tip + cart, weight of 191+ grams, load capacity 140 kg
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (2)
Trekking poles Leki Trail Antishock
- length of the poles: adjustable from 100 to 130 cm with Super Lock System - SLS
- material: Ø 16/14 mm aluminum HTS 5.5
- handle of the pole: natural cork with plastic – Trigger 1
- loop of the pole: Trigger 1 SML, universal size, breathable material
- tip: carbide
- pad: rubber 'Power Grip Pad'
- weight: without a pad and without a wrist strap: 191 g
- pack contains: a pair of poles including a pair of loops and a pair of pads
Trekking poles Leki Trail Antishock - Product parameters
There are several materials to choose from - aluminium, fibreglass, carbon or some combination of the previous three.
The heaviest - and the cheapest - is aluminium. Aluminium poles are sutiable for undemanding users that use them mainly as a support.
Fibreglass poles are lighter than aluminium ones, but are better suitable for softer surface.
More experienced trekkers should have carbon poles. The material is light, hard and absorbs shocks well.
Nordic Walking poles are usually robust, single-piece and cannot be telescopically shortened. However, there are two- or three-piece models available as well, making storage and travelling easier.
Telescopic trekking poles can be found practically anywhere. Their adjustale length is necessary for moving through various terrain. Also, one pair of poles can be used by several people.
An option to protect the sharp tips with rubber protection on hard and even terrain. Protection tips also reduce the unpleasant noise the metal makes when it comes into contact with the ground.
To calculate the correct pole length, multiply your height by 0.68. When you grip the pole in a vertical position, your upper arm and forearm should be at right angle.