Kinesio tapes are used for kinesiological taping. They are a great way to help people with overstrained and stiff muscles. They are used in all sports areas for both regeneration and rehabilitation. Taping the flexible tapes stimulates a steady blood and lymph flow, activating healing processes. The tapes will fix your muscles, joints and tendons without limiting their range of movement.
When can kinesio tapes help?
- You have back, joint, tendon and muscle aches.
- You are doing sports.
- You want to prolong the effects of your massage.
- You suffer from scoliosis, ligament pain, arthritis or have bad posture.
- You have head or tooth ache.
- You suffer from constipation.
- You are pregnant.
- You have menstrual cramps.
- You suffer have bruises or swelling.
- You want to improve your blood and lymph flow.
- You have carpal tunnel syndrome.
- You have healing scars.
- You are recuperating from an injury.
Top selling products