7 Reasons To Exercise With a Rowing Machine:
- Your body is exercised evenly – Training with a rowing machine will allow you to exercise your entire body at once, especially your thighs, shoulders, back muscles and abs.
- Combination of muscle toning and aerobic exercise – Rowing isn’t your typical kind of exercise, however, it’s great for toning your muscles. At the same time, you’ll improve your breathing and depending on how you set the resistance, you can do even condition or cardio training.
- Beneficial training for those who spend most of their days sitting down – If you have a desk job, a rowing machine is the ideal trainer for you. While exercising, you mainly engage your legs, abs and back. By training, you can also channel your excessive energy.
- Exercising without impacts – A rowing machine allows you to exercise smoothly, without your body being subjected to any impacts. This kind of exercising is beneficial especially for your joints (i.e. your knees).
- You don’t put your weight on your legs – Because you don’t have to stand while using the rowing machine, it is suitable even for the elderly or overweight users.
- It will help you lose weight – Rowing takes a lot of energy, making it an activity ideal for losing weight.
- Stimulation of your cardiovascular system – Quick training with lower resistance setting helps you stimulate your cardiovascular system.