Stepper inSPORTline Bailar - SPECIAL OFFER
Average-class stepper, robust frame, higher weight limit, hydraulic shock absorbers, folding mechanism, transport wheels, computer displaying a variety of information, quiet running.
- Alternatives (4)
Stepper inSPORTline Bailar
Stepper inSPORTline Bailar is a basic home use exercise equipment for strengthening the inner and outer thighs. The device simulates stepping up the stairs, but moving on the stepper is easier on your joints. The hydraulic shock absorbers are a guarantee of comfortable training. Stepper inSPORTline Bailar offers 12 resistance levels. The heart rate is measured vie sensors in the handlebars. Handlebars are ergonomically shaped so you can hold onto them while exercising. The weight limit is 120 kg. Other practical features include large pedals with anti-slip surface, wheels for easier transport and an adjustable bottle holder. To save space, you can fold the stepper for storage. The machine is compatible with nearly all wireless heart rate monitors on the market. Exercising with Stepper inSPORTline Bailar will improve your endurance. Regular exercising will help you lose weight and strengthen your heart and lungs.
- Hydraulic shock absorbers
- 12 resistance levels
- Ergonomic grip
- Handlebar heart rate sensor
- Large pedals with anti-slip surface
- Wireless signal receiver, compatible with nearly all wireless heart rate monitors (wireless heart rate monitor is not part of the package)
- Foldable to save space
- Transport wheels
- Adjustable bottle holder
- Computer displays: time, number of steps, calories burned, scan
- Maximum user height: no limit
- Weight limit: 120 kg
- Dimensions: length 62 x width 82 x height 133 cm
- Weight: 23.8 kg
- Material: steel, ABS (resistant against mechanical damage, rigid, sturdy, harmless), polypropylene, PVC, nylon
- Exercising through movements up and down
- Category HC (EN 957) for home use only
Steppers help you focus on these areas:
Stepper inSPORTline Bailar - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.