Motocross Goggles 100% Strata 2 New - Red, čiré plexi
Goggles with an anti-fog, scratch resistant, clear polycarbonate lens, 40mm silicone-coated strap.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
Motocross Goggles 100% Strata 2 New
Leading the charge of premium performance at value, the Motocross Goggles 100% Strata 2 NEW are the essential riding goggles. The 40mm silicone-coated strap holds the goggles in place while the ultra-thick, double-layered face foam manages sweat. The goggles come equipped with anti-fog, scratch resistant polycarbonate lens for unimpaired vision. From trail to track, the Motocross Goggles 100% Strata 2 NEW offer a near limitless field of view for our top athletes and comfort for the everyday rider.
- Improved fitment and seal with increased field of view
- Ultra-thick, dual-layer face foam that wicks sweat
- 40mm silicone-coated strap keeps your goggles in place
- Comes equipped with an anti-fog, scratch-resistant, clear polycarbonate lens for unimpaired vision
- Patented ventilation technology
- 9-point lens retention system secures lens in frame
- Supports triple post tear-offs for secure fitment
- Utilizes the same lens and tear-offs as Strata 2/Accuri 2/Racecraft 2
- Also suitable for skiing and snowboarding
- Comes with a sublimated micro fiber bag
Motocross Goggles 100% Strata 2 New - Product parameters
Children's and adult's goggles differ mainly in size. Both are designed to keep the goggles firmly in place with regards to the circumference of the user's head.
You can choose from two types of lenses. Clear lenses provide perfect vision while coloured lenses protect your eyes from sunlight.
Goggles with UV protection shield your eyes against sunlight and UV radiation. They protect the rider from glares and the adverse effects of the UV radiation.
Adjustable strap serves to make the goggles fit the size of your helmet perfectly.
Goggles with the anti-fog system are protected against unpleasant mist on their lenses. Thanks to a sophisticated moisture-relesing technology, this kind of problem is prevented.
Anti-slip silicone strip on the inside of the strap holds goggles perfectly in place.
Inner foam layers provide comfort and keep the goggles in place. The more foam layers there are, the higher-quality are the goggles.
Nose guard is an additional feature on motorcycle goggles that protects your nose in case of a fall. If necessary, it can be easily removed.