Trekking Merino Socks Comodo TREUL02 - Black Red
Functional socks with a high content of merino wool that will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Alternatives (8)
Trekking Merino Socks Comodo TREUL02
The Trekking Merino Socks Comodo TREUL02 are functional trekking socks with a high content of merino wool that provide thermal insulation, wick sweat and prevent odors. The socks boast 5 special zones that help distribute load, absorb shocks and protect your instep. The material is extremely comfortable and will keep your feet dry even during the hot summer days. All of the above makes the Trekking Merino Socks Comodo TREUL02 ideal for all your adventures.
- Functional socks with a high content of high-quality merino wool
- Thermal properties
- 5 strategically placed zones for maximum comfort:
- Pressure zone for load distribution
- Reinforced zone for instep protection
- Shape zone for adjusting to the shape of the foot
- Flatlock seam zone to ensure the socks won’t chafe
- Control zone to secure the sock in place
- Outstanding sweat removal
- Long lifespan
- Material: 70 % Merino wool, 10 % polypropylene, 15 % polyamide, 5 % elastane