Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm
Trampoline with higher jump, dark green spring cover, stable construction, safety net, ladder for easy entry.
- Alternatives (8)
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm
The Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm, as well as all the other inSPORTline trampolines, was designed according to the strictest safety norms, consisting of top quality and precisely processed components only. The construction and jumping mat are made of pre-tested high-quality materials, making inSPORTline trampolines top-class products in its category. The smart design of the frame with many safety features and super bouncy and highly durable jumping mat ensures comfortable use. To provide maximum safety and performance, the Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm is certified in accordance with strict EN-71 safety norms of the German TÜV NORD and ASTM International testing laboratories.
With corrosion-resistant, galvanized Super-High technology springs, highly durable Heavy-Duty frame and super-bouncy jumping mat developed in the U.S.A., the Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm is one of the best trampolines suitable for outdoor use. To protect users from falling off the jumping area, the trampoline comes with a safety net. A ladder, which helps you get on the trampoline, is also included.
Sold all over the world, inSPORTline trampolines provide maximum safety and quality. After many years of experience in selling trampolines, we produce the highest-quality materials resistant to extreme conditions, offering our customers the best possible performance.
The Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm features a dark green spring cover – the image above is provided for illustration purposes only.
- If you don’t know how to pick a trampoline, check out our detailed guide.
- Hi-Ten galvanized frame with maximum protection against corrosion
- 4 wide double-legs for improved stability
- Highly durable reinforced trampoline pad
- 88 highly durable galvanized springs
- Trampoline height: 89 cm
- Trampoline diameter: 430 cm
- Max load capacity: 100 kg according to EN 71, 160 kg according to long-term testing
- Spring length: 165 mm
- Ladder is included
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Special, highly durable material developed in the U.S.A.
- Super-strong, UV-resistant
- 10 net poles attached to the trampoline frame ensuring high stability and durability
- Entrance hole secured with a zipper and fall-off protection
- Quick and easy set up
- Net height: 2 m
- Net diameter: 430 cm
- Contact us in case of damage – all replacement parts are in stock
- No tools required for assembly
- Do not use as springboard
- Image shown is for illustration purposes only – the trampoline features a dark green spring cover
Trampoline set up:
- For this trampoline, you can order professional installation by our service technicians. To do so, just tick the “Installation” box in the additional services tab that can be found right above the product description.
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Green 430 cm - Product parameters
An important parameter to take into account when choosing a trampoline is its size. Generally speaking, the bigger the trampoline, the more fun you have. An entire family can use a bigger trampoline, as well as your children’s friends. There are many diameters to choose from. From compact 90 cm to the 460 cm maximum diameter.
It is also important to take into account the space needed. It is recommended to keep at least 1 m of free space along the entire length of the trampoline. That means that if you have a trampoline with 457 cm in diameter, you need approximately 6.5 m of space. If you want to place your trampoline indoors, the maximum recommended diameter is 140 cm.
By observing the weight limit of the trampoline, you significantly increase the service life of the jumping mat and the springs. The weight limit corresponds with the total weight of all users currently on the jumping mat. It is not recommended to exceed the weight limit.
Height of the jumping mat goes hand in hand with the trampoline's diameter. The larger the jumping mat, the higher it is placed.
Safety net significantly improves the safety of a trampoline. They prevent the users from falling off the jumping mat and getting injured.
Stepladder makes access to your trampoline easier.