27 €In Stock
Technical low socks with a padded tab at the back and reinforced padding on the heel and toe, the Cycling Socks Undershield were designed to ensure comfort and protection during your favorite outdoor activities. The Aria socks offer top-notch support during physical activities and provides optimal heat regulation by wicking sweat away from the skin, keeping active feet dry for hours. Made of technical material Prolen, the socks provide maximum comfort and support. The socks adapt to the shape of your foot and support your leg muscles at the high-stress areas.
- Prolen is like a second skin in that it doesn’t absorb water (unlike cotton, for instance). Just the opposite, actually, it wicks moisture away from the skin.
- And on top of that, it maintains this feature even during intense physical activity.
- Prolen is the lightest fiber there is – it’s lighter than any other fiber in the world.
- It’s 50 % lighter than cotton, and it even floats on the water.
- Sportswear made of Prolen is the lightest in the world, which is why it’s popular among athletes who train or race in extreme weather conditions.
- Prolen fiber has the extraordinary ability to maintain optimum temperature at all times.
- Thanks to low conductivity, the fiber can immediately adapt to sudden temperature changes and adjust accordingly.
- The seamless construction supports muscles at the high-stress areas without impeding movement.
- Sweat consists of 99 % water and a small amount of sugars and lipids, which are the source of bacteria.
- Undershield neutralizes the growth of odor-causing bacteria and thus prevents odors.
- Colorful functional socks
- Thermal insulation
- Prevent foot swelling
- Sweat wicking
- Original design
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Flat seams
- Lightweight and breathable material
- Fine hem
- Suitable for sports, hiking and everyday use
- Material: Prolen
- Sold in pair