Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500
Maximum load of the bar 400 kg, 2 x 125 kg in weights, storage posts 50-mm in diameter, safety features, 22 adjustable pulley heights, great stability.
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 is a high-quality rack suitable for non-commercial use. Its sturdy 50 x 50 mm steel frame is coated with a special anti-scratch paint. Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 offers more than 100 different ways to exercise your entire body. The rack fetaures standard equipment, such as a pulley for strengthening your arms, especially biceps and triceps, or a weightlifting bar. The bar has additional safety features. One of them is Active Balance, which allows you to put the bar back in place easily and within a few seconds. It is also possible to adjust the height of the stoppers that prevent the bar from falling if you let go. Thanks to this, the power rack provides a comfortable and safe way to exercise, from squats with weights to classic bench presses (with a bench, which is not included).
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 has a variety of accessories that widen your exercise options. You can strengthen your legs by doing hip abductions and adductions with a stirrup. The short bar helps you simulate rowing, but you can also use it to exercise your abs. Other accessories include a long bar, rowing bars, or foam rollers. These accessories help you effectively exercise your entire body. If you use a bench along with Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500, you’ll gain even more exercise options, for example “butterfly” with back or chest support.
The weights can be loaded on 50-mm diameter holders with up to 125 kg on either side. Fibreglass nylon pulleys with teflon sliding bushes a smooth and quiet workout. Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 also features anti-slip grips, easy adjustment, great stability and careful details. All of these outstanding features make Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 a very popular and sought-after home-use product.
- High-quality power rack
- More than 10 ways to exercise
- 50 x 50 mm steel frame
- Special anti-scratch coating
- Upper cross-bar
- Ab exercising (with 50-mm diameter bars)
- Olympic bar (50-mm diameter plates)
- 2 storage posts for weight plates
- Optional accessories can be attached
- Anti-slip grips
- High stability
- Simple resistance adjustment
- 22 adjustable grip heights
- 12 bar stoppers
- Fiberglass nylon pulleys with teflon sliding bushes
- Flexible steel cables covered with nylon
- Pulley diameter: 10 cm
- Guiding bar diameter: 25 mm
- Maximum load of the bar: 400 kg
- Weights: 2 x 125 kg (holders for 50 mm plates)
- Dimensions: W 186 cm x L 152 cm x H 226 cm
- Package dimensions: length: 226 cm x width: 65 cm x height: 36 cm
- Weight: 310 kg
- Suitable for non-commercial use
- Weight plates are not part of the package
Accessories part of the package:
- Triceps extension – V-shaped
- Triceps extension – straight
- Single-hand extension (2x)
- Pull-up extension for ab exercises
- Long bar (attached at both sides)
- Behind-the-head grip
- Snap hook (2x)
- Foam roller
- Bars for foam rollers (2x)
- “Butterfly” simulation
- Biceps pulley
- Biceps pulley – with support
- Triceps pulley
- Side raises (shoulders)
- Hip abduction (outer thighs)
- Hip adductions (inner thighs)
- Squats with pulley
- Tennis stroke simulation
- Push-ups on lower parallel bars
- Rowing (lower pulley)
- Standing chest presses
- Bench presses (with a bench)
- “Butterfly” with back support (with a bench)
- Reverse “butterfly” with chest support (with a bench)
- Seated shoulder presses (with a bench)
Extended warranty applies to this product.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, inSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves your physical fitness, helps you lose weight and strengthens your cardiovascular system.
Exercised body areas:
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 - Documents to download
Power Rack inSPORTline Cable Column CC500 - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.