InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table - Blue
Table with wheels, quick-release net, solid frame profile, brake.
- Alternatives (8)
InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table
InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table is good and very stable table with excellent game features. Sophisticated and simple folding of the table, precise design of a frame and massive trestleboard of modern material MDF (medium density fibreboard). With the ability of easy folding and transport of the table on wheels, InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table is destined for use in recreational centers, school care centers, clubs, and wherever its handling is nedeed. Universally high quality properties of this table will satisfy all types of players, including the most demanding ones. Tilting one side of the table at a right angle gives the possibility of training individuals and thus makes the table more interesting. System of eight fixed wheels fitted with high quality brake mechanism ensures maximum ease of handling and excellent stability during game. As a bonus InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table is equipped with a net and quick clips for easy attachment to the table.
- Massive 15 mm wide trestleboard made of modern material MDF (medium denstity fibreboard)
- Trestleboard material: MDF pressed under high pressure for maximum durability and uniform ball bounce
- System of table composition for quick and easy handling
- The possibility of unilateral tilting enables individuals training
- Travel mechanism fitted with quality brake system ensures easy handling and maximum stability during game
- 8 castors wheels with a diameter of 50 mm
- Massive frame profile 15 x 30 mm
- Net with quick clips for fast and easy attachement
- Weight: 70 kg
- Dimensions when assembled: L274 x W152.5 x H76 cm
- Dimensions of the table for transport: L152.5 x W55 x 170 cm
- The table is designed for use in roofed areas and interiors
InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table - Documents to download
InSPORTline Pinton Table Tennis Table - Product parameters
Boards are usually made of wood. The highest quality you can get is Canadian maple. Other types of wood present more affordable options.
The cheapest option are boards made of PVC or other plastic material. Aside from price, their advantage lies also in high durability. However, we recommend them mainly for beginners, only occasional riders and children. They are also not really suitable for stunts. The exception are penny boards, where the majority of products is made of plastic.
The total weight of the product.
Transport wheels will come in handy if you plan on moving the product or taking it to storage a lot.