inSPORTline Pole Pedometer - SPECIAL OFFER
Pedometer specially designed for trekking poles, suitable for walking, running or hiking.
- Alternatives (6)
inSPORTline Pole Pedometer
Digital pedometer inSPORTline Pole is a pedometer with the function of counting steps, which is designed specifically for trekking poles. The pedometer has many useful features such as counting calories, alarm clock, time, etc. Digital pedometer inSPORTline Pole is due to its small size and light weight suitable for walking and running.
- 5-digit LCD display (counts to 99 999 steps)
- pedometer with the movement sensitivity adjustment (walking / running)
- unique motion sensor designed specifically for trekking poles
- simple and practical design
- ingeniously integrated USB connector
- conveniently located buttons Mode, Adjust, Reset
- measuring the number of steps
- number of calories burned
- daily alarm
- record of the total activity time
- clip for a secure attachment of the pedometer
- Reset button
Modes: There are 7 modes available
- view the stored data on exercise (Total Data mode)
- time display (Time mode)
- measuring the number of steps (Step Mode)
- measuring the total number of steps (ODO Step mode)
- measuring the distance (Distance Mode)
- measuring calories burned (Calories mode)
- measuring the time of exercise (Exercise Timer Mode)
- to switch between modes there is the MODE button
Recommended by Petr Kopriva, the inSPORTline Coach
Pedometer inSPORTline Pole is an ideal accessory for Nordic Walking and outdoor.
Recommended by Petr Kopřiva, InSPORTline Fitness Coach
Regular training improves fitness level, supports weight loss and strengthens cardiovascular system.
inSPORTline Pole Pedometer - Documents to download