WORKER Jules in-line skates
Fitness skates, CoolMax, aluminum chassis, MemoryFit.
- Alternatives (8)
WORKER Jules in-line skates
Paris roller skates are equipped with lightweight aluminum chassis, which, together with the system AVS (Anti Vibration System) ensures high quality and comfortable ride. Suitable for both fitness and recreational riding, and for advanced in-line skaters on a flat and smooth surface.
Roller skates WORKER meet the highest standard of safety performance, custom certificates are subject to the strictest European standards EN-71 German test-room TÜV Rheinlad -GS.
- High performance aluminum frame - lightweight aluminum frame with increased rigidity
- Hi-tech VENTilation System - a sophisticated uniform feet ventilation system
- Comfort Fit & Memory Fit - comfortable inner boot with a shape memory
- Lining Coolmax - transports moisture away from skin and ensures better breathability
- Ankle Safety System - firmly holds the ankle in a correct position
- AVS – AntiVibrationSystem
- Lace and a safety clasp MicroLock
- Additional Velcro buckle
- Detachable brake on the right skate
- Quality encapsulated bearing ABEC 7 Chrome with high precision processing
- PU Wheels Hyper SuperSpeedSeries: 80x24 mm (vel.36-39) and 84x24 mm (vel.40-44) 82A
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Size: 36-44
Roller skates WORKER are recommended by Nicol Hlůšková from skating team SSCO WORKER Otrokovice - junior champion of Czech Republic 2008 in speed skating.
|Insole length (cm)||15,5||16,5||17||17,5||18,5||19,5||20||20,5||21||21,5||22||23|
|Insole length (cm)||23,5||24||25||25,5||26||27||27,5||28||29||29,5||30||31|
WORKER Jules in-line skates - Documents to download
WORKER Jules in-line skates - Product parameters
Frame is the main art of every skate.
Ice skates are designed to with stand low temperatures and potential puck hits. That's why most of them feature durable plastic frame.
Most adjustable 2in1 skates are also made of plastic.
Aluminium ensures durability, speed and light weight. Aluminium frames are found mostly in summer inline skates.
The ABEC-1 through ABEC-9 scale denotes the presision of the manufacture process. The higher the number, the more precisely the bearings are made (smaller margin). Other scales are used mainly on children's skates.
By observing the weight limit of the product, you significantly increase its service life and prevent it from wearing down prematurely. It is not recommended to exceed this limit.
Wheel hardness between 76A and 90A is ideal for casual skating.
Wheel hardness over 90A is better suitable for speed and race skating.
Type of fastening depends on the purpose of your skates.
Men's and women's ice skates are fastened by laces which are perfect for tightening the skate around your foot when ice skating.
Inline skates usually feature a combination of lacing and buckles or Velcro straps. The laces comfortably adjust your foot on the shoe and the straps and bucles will secure your ankle.
Both ice and inline children's skates, are mostly secured with buckles. They are easy to use and very popular among children. They are suitable for all children that lack the strength to tighten laces or those who can't yet tie them.