430cmTrampoline Spartan - SPECIAL OFFER
430cm trampoline Spartan.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
The 430cm Trampoline Spartan was developed in accordance with the highest safety standards. The frame and jumping mat are made of pre-tested materials. The trampoline was tested to the EN-71 safety standard by the German testing facility TÜV NORD and ASTM Internacional and passed thanks to its well-designed frame with safety features and an extremely flexible and durable jumping mat. The non-corrosive galvanized springs of Super-High quality and extremely durable Heavy-Duty frame. The 430cm Trampoline Spartan is suitable for outdoor use.
- If you don’t know how to pick a trampoline, check out our guide.
- Extremely corrosion resistant enforced and galvanized Hi-Ten frame
- 4 wide support legs for perfect stability
- Durable spring cover
- 72 extremely durable galvanized springs
- Trampoline height: 89 cm
- Trampoline diameter: 430 cm
- Weight limit: 120 kg
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Jumping mat with high bounce
- Very durable material developed in the USA
- UV resistant
- We have all spare parts in stock in case your trampoline gets damaged
- You don’t need any tools to assemble the trampoline
- You cannot use the trampoline as a springboard
- You can also buy a trampoline set including a safety net at a reduced price
430cmTrampoline Spartan - Product parameters
An important parameter to take into account when choosing a trampoline is its size. Generally speaking, the bigger the trampoline, the more fun you have. An entire family can use a bigger trampoline, as well as your children’s friends. There are many diameters to choose from. From compact 90 cm to the 460 cm maximum.
It is also important to take into account the space needed. It is recommended to keep at least 1 m free space along the entire length of the trampoline. That means that if you have a trampoline with 457 cm in diameter, you need approximately 6.5 m of space. If you want to place your trampoline indoors, the maximum recommended diameter is 140 cm.