Trekking Poles FERRINO Diran - SPECIAL OFFER
Quick length adjustment, LOCK & GO system, aluminum, anti-slip handle, adjustable loops.
- Alternatives (8)
Trekking Poles FERRINO Diran
The Trekking Poles FERRINO Diran are modern trekking poles made of extremely lightweight aluminum. The trekking poles consist of two telescopic pieces of aluminum alloy. The second piece is lined with wood. They also feature the LOCK & GO system for easy and quick length adjustment. Thanks to the ergonomic, anti-slip handles, the poles fit in your hand perfectly. As the Trekking Poles FERRINO Diran feature removable snow baskets, silent spike pads and tungsten tips, you can use them even in the winter. Last but not least, the Trekking Poles FERRINO Diran feature practical loops with adjustable length which will help you during push-off.
- Two telescopic pieces of 7075 aluminum alloy
- Top piece lined with wood
- LOCK & GO system
- Ergonomic, anti-slip handles
- Removable snow baskets and silent spike pads
- Highly durable tungsten tips
- Weight: 570g
- Material: 7075 aluminum alloy
- Adjustable length: 63 – 165cm
- 2 poles included in set