Trampoline Set inSPORTline Lily 244 cm - SPECIAL OFFER
Safety net, noncorrosive zinc-coated springs, striking design, coated leg tubes, bar sleeves with flower design.
- Alternatives (8)
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Lily 244 cm
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Lily 244 cm includes an enforced safety net. The Lily trampoline sets were tested to the highest safety standards EN-71 at the German testing facility TÜV NORD and ASTM Internacional. The components used were made of already tested high-quality materials. That’s why the inSPORTline trampolines are at the top of the trampoline market. Their sturdy and durable frame, noncorrosive zinc-coated springs and high-bounce jumping area are more than a proof of that.
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Lily 244 cm can be used both outside and inside. The Set Lily 244 cm includes a safety net that encloses the jumping area. The maximum weight limit is 100 kg. Trampoline Set inSPORTline Lily 244cm is an attractive choice also due to its unmistakable design and colour, be it the coated legs, the net or the bar sleeves with tasteful flower design.
- 3 legs (bipods), pink coat
- Jumping surface made of polypropylene, UV resistant, high-bounce
- inSPORTline logo
- Galvanized steel frame
- Zinc-coated springs
- Distance from the ground to the jumping surface: 60 cm
- Frame tube diameter: 38 mm
- Frame tube thickness: 1.5 mm
- Leg tube thickness: 2 mm
- No. of springs: 48
- Spring parameters: 165 x 3 mm
- Spring force: 36 N
- Weight limit: 100 kg
- Width: 33 cm
- Foam thickness: outer side – 20 mm, inner side – 10 mm
- Surface material: PVC, 0.35 mm
- Bottom material: PE, 100 g/m3
Net and bars:
- 6 bars from galvanized steel
- Zip-fastener on the entrance with safety against falling out of the jumping area.
- Lamella lining
- Bar diameter: 31.8 mm
- Bar thickness: 1.2 mm
- Height of the net: 163 cm
- Net material: polyethylene, UV resistant, 100 g/m2
- Bar sleeve material: PVC, 0.35 mm, flower design
- Bar padding material: EPE foam
- Entrance size: 46 x 116 cm
- Suitable for outdoor use
- We supply all spare parts in case of damage
- The trampoline can be set up without using any tools
- The trampoline cannot be used as a spring board
Trampoline Set inSPORTline Lily 244 cm - Product parameters
An important parameter to take into account when choosing a trampoline is its size. Generally speaking, the bigger the trampoline, the more fun you have. An entire family can use a bigger trampoline, as well as your children’s friends. There are many diameters to choose from. From compact 90 cm to the 460 cm maximum diameter.
It is also important to take into account the space needed. It is recommended to keep at least 1 m of free space along the entire length of the trampoline. That means that if you have a trampoline with 457 cm in diameter, you need approximately 6.5 m of space. If you want to place your trampoline indoors, the maximum recommended diameter is 140 cm.
By observing the weight limit of the trampoline, you significantly increase the service life of the jumping mat and the springs. The weight limit corresponds with the total weight of all users currently on the jumping mat. It is not recommended to exceed the weight limit.
Height of the jumping mat goes hand in hand with the trampoline's diameter. The larger the jumping mat, the higher it is placed.
Safety net significantly improves the safety of a trampoline. They prevent the users from falling off the jumping mat and getting injured.
Stepladder makes access to your trampoline easier.