InSPORTline Top Jump 366 cm Trampoline Set - SPECIAL OFFER
366 cm trampoline set with protective net for bargain price!
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
InSPORTline Top Jump 366 cm Trampoline Set
Top safety standard, owns certificates in accordance with the strictest world criteria. The trampoline meets EN-71 norm of German TÜV NORD and ASTM Internacional test laboratories. The trampoline is ideal for outdoor use. Anticorrosive galvanized springs are of a high quality. Heavy Duty tubes are anticorrosive and galvanized. This is a high bounce trampoline, the material of the mat is UV-resistant and was developed in the USA.
Technical description of InSPORTline 366 cm Top Jump set:
- Hi-ten stronger galvanized steel frame of trampoline
- trampoline can be assembled without use of any tools
- cannot be used as spring board
- strong and durable circumferential padding
- 72 galvanized durable springs which are highly suspended
- 4 stronger double legs improving stability
- trampoline mat for high jumping, material made in USA, resistant to UV and durable
- trampoline height: 89cm
- diameter: 366 cm
- maximum user weight: 110 kg
- all trampoline spares in stock
- very strong and durable and UV resistant safety net
- 8 main frame tubes which are part of frame reach ground and improve stability
- net height: 2m, diameter: 366 cm
- entrance hole with zipper and safety lock
- assembles easily
InSPORTline trampolines are recommended by Nicol Hlůšková from Otrokovice SSCO WORKER in-line skating team - Czech junior speed skating champion of 2008
InSPORTline Top Jump 366 cm Trampoline Set - Product parameters
An important parameter to take into account when choosing a trampoline is its size. Generally speaking, the bigger the trampoline, the more fun you have. An entire family can use a bigger trampoline, as well as your children’s friends. There are many diameters to choose from. From compact 90 cm to the 460 cm maximum diameter.
It is also important to take into account the space needed. It is recommended to keep at least 1 m of free space along the entire length of the trampoline. That means that if you have a trampoline with 457 cm in diameter, you need approximately 6.5 m of space. If you want to place your trampoline indoors, the maximum recommended diameter is 140 cm.
By observing the weight limit of the trampoline, you significantly increase the service life of the jumping mat and the springs. The weight limit corresponds with the total weight of all users currently on the jumping mat. It is not recommended to exceed the weight limit.
Height of the jumping mat goes hand in hand with the trampoline's diameter. The larger the jumping mat, the higher it is placed.
Safety net significantly improves the safety of a trampoline. They prevent the users from falling off the jumping mat and getting injured.
Stepladder makes access to your trampoline easier.
Trampoline handle allows you to hold on while jumping. Handles are usually part of trampolines with smaller diameter, suitable for fitness training.