Men’s Trail Shoes Mizuno Wave Kazan - SPECIAL OFFER
XtacticRide technology developed for off-road running, medium cushioning.
- Alternatives (8)
Men’s Trail Shoes Mizuno Wave Kazan
Men’s Trail Shoes Mizuno Wave Kazan offer the feeling of lightness and natural movement, accentuating the running experience, especially in the terrain. The concave shape of the Wave plate and special grooves in sole middle part provide improved flexibility and adaptability to uneven ground. Its special “X” pattern ensures better adherence and stability, mainly in soft terrain.
- XtacticRide technology designed for off-road running
- Concave shape of Wave plate and special grooves in sole middle part
- Special “X” pattern for improved adherence and stability in softer terrain
- U4iC midsole for shock absorption and weight decrease
- Super-light upper material which provides a perfect fit
- Suitable for trail and off-road running
- Neutral / supination / pronation support
- Medium cushioning
- Upper layer: super-light, synthetic material
- Technologies: Mizuno Wave, Dynamotion Fit, X10, Wet Traction, Premium INSOCK, U4iC, XtaticRide
- Sole: Mizuno Wave, X10, U4iC, XtaticRide, Wet Traction
- Weight: 280g
Unique technology which combines two basic features necessary for a functional running shoe – shock absorption and stability. Running overloads the body, thus the right combination of cushioning and stability is needed for decreased risk of injury. The Wave plate ensures force-dispersion for perfect shock absorption. The stability of Wave technology is ensured by a construction difference between the outer and inner part of the shoe, which protects the midsole against wear in the most exposed parts. This technology is used to create super-light, technologically advanced, highly effective running shoes which can fit any runner.
The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
High-grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
“Shoes that move the way you move.” the dynamotion™ fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like mizuno’s ap+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
Synthetic leather compound in the rubber sole for improved adherence in all conditions.