Motorcycle Helmet BELL RS-1 Liner - SPECIAL OFFER
Composite shell, certified, Velocity Flow ventilation system, anti-scratch and anti-fog visor, UV protection, 5-year warranty.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
Motorcycle Helmet BELL RS-1 Liner
The Motorcycle Helmet BELL RS-1 Liner is right between the top range BELL Star and low range BELL Qualifier DLX helmets. This mid-range helmet features an aerodynamically-shaped and balanced composite shell, sophisticated ventilation system and antiallergenic padding with silver fibers which make it highly hygienic and antibacterial. The excellent shape of the shell and perfectly spaced air vents, tested in an aerodynamic tunnel provide not only comfort but also ensure excellent hot air extraction. The hot air extraction is enhanced by a vacuum created in the rear part of the shell during the ride. Depending on the light intensity, an auto darkening photochromic visor can be used with this helmet. Like all the BELL helmets, the Motorcycle Helmet BELL RS-1 Liner meets the highest safety requirements (ECE 22-05 certification).
- ECE 22-05 certification
- Velocity Flow ventilation system
- Flowadjust system for maximum air regulation in shell
- Stable aerodynamics and chin protector eliminating noise, vibrations and lifting at high speeds
- Nutrafog II visor – anti-fog, anti-scratch, integrated UV protection
- Adjustable visor – 3 positions: locked, micro ventilation, open
- No liquids or tools required for visor replacement
- Padded strap with D-rings and magnetic buckle
- Compatible with photochromic visor
- Shell: lightweight; made of Kevlar composite and optical fibers
- Padding: removable, X-static washable, antibacterial silver fiber
- Weight: 1,575g
This product comes with an extended warranty.
Extended 10-year warranty