The Motorcycle Helmet LS2 FF811 Vector II Splitter is a top-shelf sports-touring helmet with an integrated sun visor that offers technologies, design and features that can compete with those of the best helmets on the market.
Made of patented fiberglass composite (HPFC), the solid shell provides reliable protection on impact. The high-quality metal locking system and reliable central visor lock are some of the helmet’s amazing features.
The clear, anti-scratch and anti-UV visor can easily be removed with no tools required while the effective ventilation system with adjustable, fully closable air vents keeps you cool and comfortable during the ride. The double chin air holes improve the ventilation and prevent the visor from fogging up.
The hypoallergenic interior is fully removable and washable. What’s more, the helmet’s cheek pads can easily be removed, allowing you to quickly take off the helmet in case of emergency. Last but not least, the Motorcycle Helmet LS2 FF811 Vector II Splitter comes with a Pinlock 70 Max Vison insert that prevents the visor from fogging up, and weighs only 1,450 grams.
- Shell made of patented fiberglass composite (HPFC) that is extremely solid and puncture resistant
- Reflective details for better visibility of the rider in low light conditions
- 3D laser-cut
- With multi-density EPS for better energy absorption
- Sun visor:
- Twin Visor System
- Clear polycarbonate
- Optically correct – “A-Class”
- Anti-scratch, anti-UV
- Impact resistant
- Easily removable (no tools required)
- Metal locking system and central lock
- Dynamic Flow-Through Ventilation system with closeable air vents and rear exhausts
- Doubled chin air holes
- Nose deflector: prevents the visor from fogging up
- Removable chin spoiler reduces air circulation and prevents dust and insects from entering the helmet
- Completely removable and washable
- Cheek pads: Emergency Release System for quick removal in case of emergency
- Closure: quick-release micrometric buckle, reinforced chin straps
- Comes with a Pinlock 70 Max Vision insert
- Weight: 1,450 g ± 50 (Size M)
- Certification: ECE 22.06