Fox Pro Judge Scooter
Robust aluminum frame, load capacity 90 kg, ABEC 5 bearings, forged steel fork, PU wheels 110 mm x 24 mm, steel step-on brake.
- Alternatives (8)
Fox Pro Judge Scooter
Fox Pro Judge Scooter is the perfect scooter for all lovers of freestyle. High quality and sturdy aluminum frame provides suspension and resistance during every ride. Special paint is resistant to external influences and scratches. Rubber handles ensure a comfortable and firm grip with anti-slip function. The advantage are one-piece handlebars, that are strengthened and have increased resistance to jumps and impacts. Non-slip tread ensures stability even during the most courageous jumps. Fox Pro Judge Scooter offers wheels with the dimension of 110 mm, with ABEC 5 bearings. For a greater safety and better manoeuvrability is the rear wheel equipped with a step-on brake.
- sturdy and resistant aluminum frame
- forged steel fork
- one-piece handlebars swivel in the range of 360°
- strengthened handlebars for increased resistance during jumps
- comfortable rubber handles
- two sleeves with four screws
- lightweight non-slip board (griptag)
- solid steel step-on brake
- bearings: ABEC 5
- dimensions: length 68.5 cm x width 42 cm x height 94 cm
- board dimensions: length 52 cm x width 11.5 cm
- wheels: PU 110 mm x 24 mm
- weight: 3.7 kg
- load capacity: 90 kg
- certificates: EN71-3, EN14619
- suitable for adults and children over 10 years
Recommendation: For a safe driving, we recommend to use safety features such as protectors and helmet while driving.
Fox Pro Judge Scooter - Documents to download
Fox Pro Judge Scooter - Product parameters
Maximum weight limit of the load. For average weight 80 kg, 100 kg weight limit is optimal, if you want to use the scooter for recreational purposes only. For heavy terrain and frequent use, you may want to choose a steel frame scooter with the weight limit in the range of 120 - 150 kg.
The recommended handlebar height for adults is generally 90 - 120 cm. Suitable handlebar height for children is usually 50 cm and higher (depends on the height of the child). The ideal handlebar height is approximately at the level of the rider's hipbone. If the handlebars are too low, the rider may experience back pain. If the handlebars are too high, steering the scooter becomes difficult.