Backpack FERRINO Maudit 30+5 - SPECIAL OFFER
Anatomically shaped back system, adjustable shoulder straps, can be fully opened, number of pockets and holders.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
Backpack FERRINO Maudit 30+5
The Backpack FERRINO Maudit 30+5 is a 30-liter ski mountaineering backpack whose capacity can be expanded by 5 liters (using the full-length side zipper). The back system is comfortable and breathable. The sturdy waist belt makes the backpack stable during fast downhill rides. The metal buckle is easy to use even with gloves on.
The main feature of the Backpack FERRINO Maudit 30+5, however, is still the full-length zipper which makes it possible for you to fully open the backpack like a suitcase, allowing you to keep your items organized. The hook-and-loop strap prevents accidental opening.
The backpack features a variety of holders, thanks to which you can attach skis, snowshoes, an ice ax and/or trekking poles. This model features the RECCO rescue system, which is an electronic method of finding people buried in an avalanche or lost in the outdoors. All of the above makes the Backpack FERRINO Maudit 30+5 a perfect choice for even for the most demanding mountain lovers.
- Lightweight, medium-sized backpack
- Can be fully opened
- Capacity can be expanded by 5 liters
- Comfortable and breathable back system
- Waist belt with a metal buckle
- Trekking pole/ice ax holders
- Snowshoe/ski holders
- Built-in RECCO reflector
- Small zippered front pocket perfect for an avalanche kit
- Pocket and loop on the waist belt
- Compression straps on the sides
- Rain cover
- Suitable for mountain climbing, ski mountaineering or snowshoeing
- Weight: 1.37 kg (0.97 kg without ice ax holders)
- Dimensions: 52 x 30 x 28 cm
- Material: 100 % 300D Diamond Dobby
- Volume: 30 + 5 L
Backpack FERRINO Maudit 30+5 - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.
Reflective features exponentially increase the user's visibility. They are suitable especially for winter months that come with mists and early sunset. However, they shouldn't be forgotten even during summer.
Reflective features on clothing items usually take the form of a reflective lettering or stripes that don't clash with regular wear.