The Motorcycle Helmet Cassida Integral GT 2.0 is a sports-touring, full-face helmet that boasts a fiberglass shell and high quality standards. Apart from the collar that wraps around the head at the bottom part of the helmet, the comfortable interior also features the Cassida Safety Opening System (Cassida SOS), i.e. removable cheek pads. You will also be happy to know that the helmet is compatible with Bluetooth headsets.
The helmet comes with a Pinlock® 70 Max Vision® anti-fog insert. Even though the helmet’s name is based on Cassida’s original helmet that was made in the 1980s, it offers all the features, design and safety standards of modern fiberglass helmets.
- Fiberglass shell with fibers connected with epoxy putty; high stress areas (such as the chin strap area) are reinforced with composite fibers
- Sun visor
- Comes with a Pinlock® 70 Max Vision® anti-fog insert
- Removable nose and chin deflectors
- Inner core of EPS polystyrene
- Removable cheek pads – Cassida Safety Opening System (Cassida SOS)
- Reflective details around the collar, at the sides and back to improve visibility of the rider in low light conditions
- Fully removable, multi-material interior – each part is made of a material that is best suited for its main purpose, i.e. to wick sweat, to provide additional comfort, etc.
- Inner parts underneath the cheek pads have cut outs to make them compatible with headsets (headphones and cables)
- Micrometric buckle closure
- Visor offers a wide field of vision and is high enough to provide clear vision even while riding bent over
- Premium Cassida Helmets bag – two-part box with a handle
- Weight: 1,280 ± 50 g (sizes XS-S), 1,380 ± 50 g (sizes L-XXL)
- ECE 22.05 certified
- Comes with a textile bag and an extra foam bag that provides anti-scratch protection