48 €In Stock
Suitable for both recreational and professional riders, the Motocross Pants FOX 180 Nitro are amazing pants that are good for motocross, four-wheelers, enduro bikes, bike motocross, downhill or freeride. The Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction provides an improved ergonomic fit on the bike while the woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility.
The pants close with an adjustable buckle that’s easy to use and allows for a perfect fit. The heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike. You might also appreciate the 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic.
- Rider Attack Position® (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels at the knees, seat and crotch for unmatched mobility
- Breathable back panels
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Buckle closure
- 600D dyed or sublimated poly body with premium logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Hip pads included
- Upper: 92% 600D polyester, 5% cowhide, 3% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester
Size chart in cm:
You will learn how to properly take care of motorcycle clothing in our guide.