The top-class Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet LS2 FF901 Advant X Oblivion Matte Black Titanium P/J is an updated successor of the Valiant II model, the best-selling LS2 helmet. Equipped with a practical sun visor, this helmet is ideal for medium- and long-distance trips, everyday riding and city traffic.
Boasting an upgraded design, optimum ergonomics and a modified 180-degree flip, this top-shelf helmet offers ultimate comfort, modern technology and stylish design.
The durable, High Performance Fiberglass Composite shell provides protection on impact. The clear visor can easily be removed with no tools required while the hypoallergenic interior is completely removable and washable. Weighing in at 1,600 grams, this model is one of the lighter helmets in its category.
Last but not least, the Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet LS2 FF901 Advant X Oblivion Matte Black Titanium P/J is certified as both a full-face and open-face helmet.
- Durable shell of HPFC – High Performance Fiberglass Composite
- Modified 180-degree flip
- 3D laser-cut
- With multi-density EPS for better energy absorption
- Sun visor:
- Twin Shield System
- Clear, polycarbonate
- Optically correct “A Class”
- Anti-scratch and anti-UV coating
- Easy to remove (no tools required)
- Ventilation: Dynamic Flow-Through Ventilation system with closeable air vents and rear spoiler exhausts
- Fully removable and washable
- Emergency Release System – cheek pads can quickly and easily be removed in case of an accident
- Closure: micrometric buckle, reinforced chin straps
- Comes with a Pinlock 70 Max Vision insert
- Weight: 1,600 +/- 50 g (Size M)
- ECE 22.06
- Dual P/J certification – certified as both a full-face and open-face helmet (the flip can be locked in place)