Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC Vexamo PI Graphic w/ Pinlock - SPECIAL OFFER
Eye-catching graphic design, flip-up part with metal locks, Pinlock pins, comes with anti-fog insert, sun visor which can be adjusted from outside of helmet.
- Alternatives (8)
Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC Vexamo PI Graphic w/ Pinlock
With its unique, aerodynamic shell, exclusive graphic design and a front flip-up system, the Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC Vexamo PI Graphic will make you look special. It has lots of amazing functions and features, providing an excellent price/performance ratio. The pull-out sun visor, which can be intuitively adjusted from outside of the helmet, provides protection from the sun, allowing you to fully concentrate on the road ahead. You may also appreciate the sophisticated, adjustable ventilation system with a number of air vents, which will come in handy during the hot summer days.
In cold weather, condensation can form inside the helmet and your visor can fog up as a result. That is why you will surely appreciate the fact that this helmet comes with a Pinlock insert. The insert attaches to Pinlock pins, preventing the visor from fogging up. Moreover, the Flip-Up Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC Vexamo PI Graphic also features removable and washable padding and quick-release buckle closure.
- Eye-catching graphic design
- Aerodynamic shape with rear spoiler
- Material resistant to mechanical damage
- Flip-up part secured in place with metal locks; easy to control (one button)
- Balanced weight distribution (central)
- Flip-up visor with anti-scratch coating and Pinlock pins
- Comes with anti-fog Pinlock 30 insert
- Pull-out sun visor which can be adjusted from outside of helmet
- Closeable ventilation system on chin and top part (Crown Ventilation System)
- Comfortable, removable and washable padding
- Quick-release buckle closure
- Nose deflector
- Modern design – designed by Italian designer Luca Occhipinti
- Shell material: ABS
- Weight: 1,500±50 g
- Certification: ECE 22.05
Adam Peschel recommends:
"W-TEC products will keep you safe", says Adam Peschel, Czech professional stuntrider.