Tourist Backpack DEUTER Speed Lite 30 SL - Maron-Cardinal - SPECIAL OFFER
Breathable 3D AirMesh padding on back, Delrin-reinforced back, lightweight.
- Alternatives (8)
Tourist Backpack DEUTER Speed Lite 30 SL
I have to reduce the weight of my backpack to protect my back. If that is what you are thinking, then the Tourist Backpack DEUTER Speed Lite 30 SL is just for you. You can pack everything you may need on your weekend trip in this backpack, knowing that your back will not suffer and that you will have all the important items with you. Despite its light weight, this backpack has a number of pockets, a padded and reinforced back system and various holders for additional equipment. Since this backpack fits perfectly, it will not limit your movement, thus allowing you to fully enjoy all your adventures. The Tourist Backpack DEUTER Speed Lite 30 SL‘s unique U-shape also allows you to freely move your arms, making the backpack suitable for mountain climbing. This model is suitable for smaller users.
- Breathable 3D AirMesh padding on back
- Delrin-reinforced back
- Chest strap
- Anatomically-shaped shoulder straps
- Stretch side pockets
- Front jacket pocket
- Lid with two buckles
- Compression straps
- Side compression straps
- Zippered valuables pocket
- Hydration pack (3l) pocket
- Reinforced zipper straps
- Pocket for your wet clothes
- Lid pocket
- Holders for your climbing equipment
- Flashlight holder
- SOS manual
- Trekking pole/ice ax holders
- Reflective components
- Material: 100HT Mini Check, 100HT Macro Lite
- Dimensions: 64 x 28 x 22cm
- Weight: 860g
- Volume: 30l
- Back system: Lite, Delrin® U-frame (Delrin® – a reverse U structure – ensures stable and comfortable weight distribution. The back panel is extremely light, minimalistic and compact, combining comfort and excellent stability. Excellent breathability is a must.)
Tourist Backpack DEUTER Speed Lite 30 SL - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.
Reflective features exponentially increase the user's visibility. They are suitable especially for winter months that come with mists and early sunset. However, they shouldn't be forgotten even during summer.
Reflective features on clothing items usually take the form of a reflective lettering or stripes that don't clash with regular wear.