Great anti-cramp capsules, with a mixture of minerals and vitamins with agents acting against lactic acid effects and willow bark extract.
- Alternatives (8)
- Video (1)
The composition of Anticramp is prepared sensitively with the respect to physiological needs of body to optimize mineral and acid-base balance. The result is limitation of the risk of spasms, keeping power on the maximal possible level and decrease of the risk of overheating during physical activity.
It is intended for:
- reduction of muscle spasm during long-term physical activities
- supplement of minerals lost during long-term physical performance
- restoration of acid-base balance – it helps to remove lactic acid from muscles, reduction of the risk of body overheating
- increase of the effectivity of energetic metabolic cycles – better availability of energetic resources for muscle activity
- support hydration of the organism to solve of the problems of dehydration and excessive loss of minerals (e.g. diarrhea)
- at high ambient temperature it helps to carry the excess heat away from the body
- in extreme weather conditions, do not forget for adequate fluid intake
- Before physical activity: approximately 40 minutes - take 2 capsules with a drink of water
- During time-consuming exercise: take 1 capsule every 20 to 30 minutes depending on the nature of activity and environment
- It is suitable to drink down with plenty of water or hypotonic drink - not isotonic or hypertonic one
- At ambient temperatures above 30 °C, consult the use with specialist and keep sufficient supply of fluids
- The maximum daily dose: 5 capsules
- After opening store at a temperature between 10-25°C and consume within 2 months.
- Read more information about cramps: Cramps - how to prevent them and how to solve them, cramps during sports of aerobic and anaerobic nature
Intended for special nutrition. Suitable for athletes. It does not contain substances of doping character. Not intended for children, pregnant and nursing women. Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dry place below 25 °C, protect from direct sunlight. Protect from freeze. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by improper usage or storage.