Downhill Helmet W-TEC FS-605 - Cartoon
Removable visor, aerodynamic shape, number of air vents, attractive colour, wide range of use.
- Alternatives (8)
Downhill Helmet W-TEC FS-605
Downhill Helmet W-TEC FS-605 is a modern, safe and practical helmet with a wide range of use. It is suitable not only for extreme biking, downhill/freestyle riding or four-wheelers, but also for skiing and snowboarding. The helmet is also suitable for motocross practice. It is, however not certified for motocross racing. The ABS shell provides excellent protection on impact.
Apart from its light weight, you may also appreciate the helmet’s comfortable padding with removable and washable cheek pads. As a result, Downhill Helmet W-TEC FS-605 will adjust to the shape of your face. The 13 equally spaced air vents and chin air vent allow for excellent air circulation, providing maximum comfort even when used for longer periods of time. As such, the rider can fully focus on the road (even in adverse weather). You may also appreciate the adjustable quick-release micrometric buckle that provides quick and easy fastening. The removable visor complements the aerodynamic shape of Downhill Helmet W-TEC FS-605, making it a popular motorcycle accessory.
- Aerodynamic shape
- Detachable and washable cheek pads
- 13 air vents
- Chin ventilation
- Removable visor
- Fashionable colour
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 940 - 960 g (size depended)
- Comes with a transportation bag
- Certified bike helmet; especially suitable for cycling (EN 1087:2012), also suitable for downhill and enduro riding
- Can be also used for motocross, four-wheelers and off-road riding (however, it is not certified for official competition)
- Its light weight makes it suitable for skiing or snowboarding (no certification)
Adam Peschel recommends:
"W-TEC products will keep you safe", says Adam Peschel, Czech professional stuntrider.
Downhill Helmet W-TEC FS-605 - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.
Goggles with good ventilation prevent misting and release moisture.