Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC YM-925 - SPECIAL OFFER
Helmet with sun visor (controlled from outside of helmet), sophisticated ventilation, flip-up visor and front.
- Alternatives (8)
Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC YM-925
The Motorcycle Helmet W-TEC YM-925 is a modern open helmet intended for scooters, choppers and slower road motorcycles. It features not only a flip-up visor and front, but also a pull-out sun visor that provides protection against the sun during the ride. The sun visor can be controlled with a lever on the side of the helmet. The closable top and chin air vents and extremely comfortable sturdy padding provide comfort. You may also appreciate the quick-release buckle closure and simple, aerodynamic design of the helmet. Moreover, it meets the European (ECE 20-05) and American (DOT) safety standards.
You can use a foil Pinlock foil anti-fog plexiglass - after purchase spare visor with pins.
- Easy-to-use flip-up mechanism
- Pull-out anti-scratch visor
- Pull-out sun visor (controlled with lever on side of helmet)
- Closable top air vent (2 air vents, 2 back exhaust holes)
- Closable chin air vent
- Back spoiler
- Removable and washable padding
- Quick-release buckle
- Attractive colorful design
- Meets European (ECE 20-05) and American (DOT) safety standards, XXL size is not homologated
- Shell material: ABS
- Weight: 1,650g
W-TEC motorcycle gear is tested by Adam Peschel
"Stuntriding sometimes really hurts. But W-TEC gear makes me feel safer going in", says Adam Peschel, Czech professional stuntrider.