Expedition Backpack DEUTER Aircontact 65+10 - SPECIAL OFFER
Vari Quick back system with high quality ventilation, excellent load distribution, number of pockets and holders for holding additional equipment, SOS tag.
- Alternatives (7)
- Video (1)
Expedition Backpack DEUTER Aircontact 65+10
With the sufficient volume, durable material, unique back system and other features, the Expedition Backpack DEUTER Aircontact 65+10 meets the requirements of the most demanding users. The Aircontact Vari Quick back system features air channels which improve air circulation, thus reducing back sweating by 15%. The anatomically shaped and padded back provides a high level of comfort during wear while the padded shoulder straps provide freedom of movement even in the most challenging conditions. The Expedition Backpack DEUTER Aircontact 65+10 has excellent load distribution. The stable, X-shaped aluminum frame follows body movements, transferring the load to the Vari-Flex hip belt.
The large storage space is divided into a number of pockets. While the main pocket closes with tightening cords, the front pocket is perfect for storing items you need to have easy access to. Further pockets can be found on the hip belt and top lid, respectively. The stretch side pockets are perfect for storing items you need to have at hand while the inside pocket should be used for storing your valuables. The top lid with adjustable height features an SOS tag with the important phone numbers and instructions of what to do in case of emergency. The Expedition Backpack DEUTER Aircontact 65+10 is accessible from the front. It features a rigid bottom and a separable bottom compartment. Moreover, it features a number of holders and loops for attaching climbing equipment. On the top lid you can find special rings for attaching additional equipment. The backpack is compatible with a 3l hydration pack which will come in handy in hilly terrain. The removable rain cover, which is stored in the bottom compartment, will protect the backpack in adverse weather.
- Aircontact Vari Quick back system
- High quality ventilation system reduces sweating
- Anatomically shaped and padded back
- Padded shoulder straps ensure freedom of movement
- Excellent load distribution
- Vari-Flex hip belt follows body movements
- Main compartment with tightening cords
- Front pocket for items you need to have easy access to
- Hip belt pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Inside pocket for storing valuables
- Top lid with adjustable height and pocket
- SOS tag with important phone numbers and instructions of what to do in case of emergency
- Padded shoulder straps
- Accessible from front
- Rigid, reinforced bottom
- Separable bottom compartment
- Loops and straps for attaching climbing equipment
- Compatible with hydration pack
- Pocket for storing wet clothes
- Waterproof rain cover included
- Volume: 65 + 10l
- Material: Deuter-Duratex/330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
- Dimensions: 84 x 40 x 28cm
- Weight: 2,710g
Expedition Backpack DEUTER Aircontact 65+10 - Product parameters
The total weight of the product.
Reflective features exponentially increase the user's visibility. They are suitable especially for winter months that come with mists and early sunset. However, they shouldn't be forgotten even during summer.
Reflective features on clothing items usually take the form of a reflective lettering or stripes that don't clash with regular wear.